Original Post

Re: Slow sensitivity when aiming to the right

★ Apprentice

Same problem here with my ps4

Message 11 of 17 (1,033 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
  • Yes it does happen for us controller players even on ps4 it's really frustrating and it's only in first person games like cod apex Minecraft etc I know it's not the controller because this doesn't happen to me in Titanfall 2 or battlefield 5
Message 12 of 17 (907 Views)

★ Novice

Did you fix it already? I have the same problem right now, I play on pc with a controller and i have a sens of 3-3 when I move my camera to the right it is significantly slower, but here's the weird part. when i tick my sensitivity by 2 which will be 5. When I move it to the right it is on normal speed, same goes to the left side. I don't know why this is happening to me. I'm sure it's not my controller because I try it with another game and the camera there works perfectly fine.

Message 13 of 17 (805 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is your aim curve set to Fine-Aim? I noticed that was what was causing the lag in my camera movements. I recommend classic it linear for you elite users. 

Message 14 of 17 (519 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m currently having the same issue with my ps5. It doesn’t seem to happen with any other game besides Apex. I just lost a game because I couldn’t look to the right to kill the last enemy. 

Message 15 of 17 (388 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I found a fix for this when i was having the same issue on my PS5.

If you're using ALC instead of the pre-made sensitivity modes you can increase the percentage of the outer deadzone. This worked for me.

Message 16 of 17 (52 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there,

Glad you found a setting to help correct this @lollipopkingsol

That said, this thread is quite a few years old and is being locked here to avoid further necroposting.

Feel free to create a new thread if there's a subject you're wanting to discuss that doesn't have a more recent topic, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 17 of 17 (47 Views)