Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? ElectriFritzES
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Online Seasons
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 22/08/19
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 21.12
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know
What happens when the bug occurs? Gameplay is so slow. Big touches. Crap passing Rubbish shooting Missing open goals Takes forever to get ball in control
What should be happening instead? It actually working properly with no lag.

Why is it that I have just had 500meg fibre installed and FUt is still so slow to play. 

what reason is this, my slower internet had better connection, that can’t be right? 

Message 1 of 3 (384 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Slow game and lagging

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @fr1tzy2011. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (323 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @fr1tzy2011. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (324 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I don’t have connection issues, I do a speed test and I have 517mb. I’ve just gone from 65 meg to 517 meg and it’s got so much worse. 

Driving me crazy 🤦🏼‍♂️😡

any help would be great, conceding some ridiculously stupid goals too and players touches are horrendous .

please please help 

Message 3 of 3 (268 Views)