Re: Sli still not working in Anthem

★★★★ Novice

No SLI here jave 2xtitan x pascals

Message 11 of 25 (446 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Yup turning on SLI decreases performance.. wtf

im not even sure they are going to fix it ever.

Message 12 of 25 (336 Views)

★★★★ Novice

2x 1080TI's here, and no SLI.. never had SLI working in Anthem!!!! 

GET TO WORK ON THIS!!! I dont * care how, but without SLI, i'm not playing it!

Message 13 of 25 (306 Views)

★★★★ Novice
thats odd, i can get 60fps at 4k ultra (minus AA) on my 2080ti with a 9900k, minor oc on the gpu, cpu is running stock on my couch rig, but on my main rig with sli 1080ti and a i9 7900x ocd to 4.8GHz (with a big custom loop), im having no luck getting sli working, but am atleast sitting around 100fps at 1440p ultra
Message 14 of 25 (289 Views)

★★★★ Novice

+1

False advertisement much...

A game showed to work on sli during announcement now doesn't even allow you to force it via driver tweak...

*insert Skinner pathetic meme here*

Message 15 of 25 (271 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@NoMaDEviL wrote:

+1

A game showed to work on sli during announcement now doesn't even allow you to force it via driver tweak...

This is why I don't pay attention to advertising or marketing at all. I believe everything that is said in all advertising marketing (not just videogames, but movies, TV, technology, music, cars etc) is buttered up to sound way better than it is. My interest in products come from previous products I have used made by said company. Basically if its said in a commercial I automatically assume its B.S. 

Message 16 of 25 (268 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@TrainWreck44 wrote:

@NoMaDEviL wrote:

+1

This is why I don't pay attention to advertising or marketing at all. I believe everything that is said in all advertising marketing (not just videogames, but movies, TV, technology, music, cars etc) is buttered up to sound way better than it is. My interest in products come from previous products I have used made by said company. Basically if its said in a commercial I automatically assume its B.S. 

I bought it 'cause I liked the game play, but if you start thinking: "alright let's assume 75% of what they're saying is BS" and you post about it like you did, then you are letting them get away with it, it's false advertisement, period. No excuse, no "in this world if it's in a commercial is sugar coated", if it's not there and they advertised it, then it's false advertisement and they need to be held accountable for it.

Message 17 of 25 (240 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

...aaaaand SLI is still blocked for no reason... I'm having soooooo much fun playing with low FPS. Yeah really great no joke awesome lag shooting.

Thank you very much for the scam!

E3 -> SLI working

Alpha -> SLI working

Demo -> SLI working

Pre Relase -> SLI working

Day 1 Patch -> SLI blocked SUCKERS!

Message 18 of 25 (218 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yeah same here with double 2080 Frown

Message 19 of 25 (203 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Anything new here? Guess not. SLI is still blocked.

Those guys at Bioware are total experts at making everyone angry.

Message 20 of 25 (168 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help