Sleepy Bat Chest not opening, key collected

by Weasel13

Original Post

Sleepy Bat Chest not opening, key collected

★★ Apprentice
Yesterday I collected the key for the sleepy bat chest and was teleported to the chest. I had the key, of course, but there was no option to open it. I could talk to the bat but he would tell me to come back tomorrow. Today I collected the key and was able to open the chest. I really would like to receive whatever reward I couldn’t get yesterday. Has this been an issue for anyone else?
Message 1 of 5 (768 Views)

Re: Sleepy Bat Chest not opening, key collected

★★★★ Guide

I opened an empty chest yesterday, that was my only problem.  There are plenty of days to get all the items so I was not too worried about it.

Message 2 of 5 (744 Views)

★ Apprentice

have you tried moving in front of it or move near it because maybe you are not near it

Message 3 of 5 (728 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello.

I was also having a bug for that... 

Opened the chest, got some coins and thats it..

Have a look at the vid: https://youtu.be/RA5hV7rztaY

I have the feeling, that there is lot bugs in the game nowdays?!?

Case 2- Opened 2 Infinity Packs- got consumables for 200k coins... And then the packs dissapeared from shop. WFT - Thats not normal. I want my 400k coins back!

Chreers!

Message 4 of 5 (719 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

i know im kinda late and the event is over but if you didn't get a sticker after opening the chest you were likely to get one but it didn't show up. if you go searching for it in the stickerbook you should eventually find the cosmetic you should have seen when you opened the chest

Message 5 of 5 (680 Views)