Re: Skipping intro missions or resetting trial time

by CptNith

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Skipping intro missions or resetting trial time

★ Novice

I bought the origin access subscription so I could try BF1. I waited about 9 hours for it to download, then played for about 2.5 hours. It crashed and took all my save information with it. I'm currently sitting through the intro battle/tutorial mission again watching my time tick by, waiting for EA chat support to respond and wondering how exactly this fiasco is supposed to make me want to buy the whole game.

Is there a way to just skip all this and get back to where I was or at the very least reset my demo time back to what it was when I completed this stuff the first time? These cutscenes were awesome the first time but now it's just grating on my nerves that I can't skip anything.

Message 1 of 3 (6,250 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@0ctop1 In some cases with Origin Access support can reimburse some of the lost time. This is only for the PC version, but they have some circumstances where they may be able to help. 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

If you're not in the US, be sure to click the flag icon in the top right of the page to change the region.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (6,244 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@0ctop1 In some cases with Origin Access support can reimburse some of the lost time. This is only for the PC version, but they have some circumstances where they may be able to help. 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

If you're not in the US, be sure to click the flag icon in the top right of the page to change the region.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (6,245 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi i know this is pain to quit the intro everytime so i checked here and tried everything.
My problem is the game cant access to my documents folder because my win10 anti virus i mean win defender i was enable ransomeware data recovery protection .
now i solved this by disable it for the game or you can add to trusted app .
this work for me. for any of you using any anti virus maybe got the same problem try disable your anti virus and start the game, my game now can create file in doc folder. hope this help
Message 3 of 3 (5,841 Views)