Skill points not being rewarded

by LIbby099

Original Post

Re: Skill points not being rewarded

★★★ Novice

The best part is when you are losing 2:1 in 51min and opponent left. They take then -17 skill points..* ridicolious!!!

Message 71 of 118 (832 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Time/ date 22:19 GMT /28/03/2019

Platform PS4

Origin ID CHEETS1978

Absolute joke 

Message 72 of 118 (812 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Understand the frustration about this one - to set expectations we can't manually add points to anyone's accounts.

At this stage we don't need any further timestamps, we have the information we need and are continuing to look at potential fixes.

- Andy -

*accepting as solution for visibility*

Message 73 of 118 (1,283 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Please make it fast it must have happened 20+ times now. Its spoiling the game, your afraid to take a 2 goal lead and just cant enjoy it.

Message 74 of 118 (792 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Fair enough you cant add points manually but you must have it in your system who as played and when so if the player reports it look it up I think some compensation would be a start eg coins or free packs.

Message 75 of 118 (791 Views)

Re: division rivals / skill points

★★★★ Novice

Genuinely tired of this now. i played 8 games this morning, winning 6 of them. but because 5 of them rage quitted i actually went DOWN in skill rating points. Whats particularly galling is that theyve recently fixed the Division Rival skill ratings but didnt fix this bug.

Ive spent so much time and real money on this game, and i would enjoy it if it wasnt for this. But i cant do it anymore. Its a real flaw that they seemingly dont care to fix. Or even acknowledge that they WILL fix it.

Message 76 of 118 (708 Views)

★★★ Novice
today 5 times i got this.
u can take a look at my acount.
i done playing this game.
send me an email after you fixed it.
Message 77 of 118 (762 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem...

Message 78 of 118 (759 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Facing the same problem.
I am currently in Div 4 and all the opponent tend to rage quit the match when I take the lead.
I am getting points 330 standard to rank up but i am not getting any skill points.

When my opponent is winning and they quit the game i get an msg that you lost the match.

Right now stuck in Div 4 with 1273 skill points.

Whats the point playing when you know that you will never move up a division.

Message 79 of 118 (737 Views)

★★ Novice

Somebody can do something????

Message 80 of 118 (870 Views)