by LIbby099

Original Post

Re: Skill points not being rewarded

★★★★★ Novice

And again what a joke this is

Message 91 of 118 (1,162 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

3rd match on the bounce now . It would be nice to see some customer service on here. 

Message 92 of 118 (1,153 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

That is now 4 games on the bounce 

Message 93 of 118 (1,147 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

And that is why I cant get out of division 10 winning 4 matches in a row and receiving no skill points , lose one get -16 skill points.  Why cant someone at EA get it

Message 94 of 118 (1,141 Views)

★★ Novice

Me too. Played 5 games. 4 wins 1 draw three rage quits. Pointless really. Lost next games and was worse than when I’d started. Each of the rage quits I was well up. I’ve even tried playing slowly to keep people in the game and then they quit with seconds to go. Ridiculous. 

Message 95 of 118 (1,138 Views)

Re: Division Rivals Unfair

★★★ Newbie

definitely isnt a connection issue. I finally got enough wins in a row without the opponent rage quitting to get promoted and in my first game in League 9, the other player quit but I got the skill points. Found myself back in div 10 again and it's back to square 1....opponent quits, no skills points. Doesn't matter if its after 5 minutes or 89.

It's like even if you're miles better, the only way to get your points is to keep the opponent interested right to the end so they stay online.

Message 96 of 118 (1,007 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Been on live chat and all I got was report it on here and wait for community manager to sort it out absolutely ridiculous 

Message 97 of 118 (1,121 Views)

★★ Novice

Please be quick. I’ve had three tonight. 

Message 98 of 118 (1,107 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
PS4 , also not receiving skill points since Nov 2018 .... ughhhhh
Message 99 of 118 (1,072 Views)

★★ Apprentice
* you EA
Message 100 of 118 (1,053 Views)