Sith Story Is Broken. Please Fix

by bdzgsefgs

Original Post

Sith Story Is Broken. Please Fix

★★ Newbie

Ok so the story mission where you meet the the disciples 1 and 2. And you're about talk to disciple one on the holoterminal doesn't work. I've been stuck on this mission because whenever i go to activate it it doesn't work. The guy loads in to start the cutscene then nothing happens. All i wanted to do was kill lord Baras and its like you;re PHYSICALLY telling me that i cant do it. The problem as a whole is that he loads in but no dialogue starts. He just sits there. I've literally waited for 2 hours just for the quest to start and the dialogue to start rolling in... and it never happened. all im asking is that you look at this and fix this problem so i can get back to playing the game that i fell in love with when i was a kid.

Message 1 of 2 (333 Views)

Re: Sith Story Is Broken. Please Fix

@bdzgsefgs 

Can you provide a dxdiag per this link

all cases have seen of this has been due to the system not meeting the games minimum requirements 

ordinarily the solution would be to start the game in a system that meets the game system requirements or lodge a ticket to be moved forward manually.

If the issue is due to not meeting the games system requirements the newer expansions will likely be problematic too

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 2 (318 Views)