Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Sith Raid rewards different for the same level...

by dneiferup

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Sith Raid rewards different for the same level...

★ Novice

Hello, We finished the sith Raid and the person ranked 22 got better/different rewards than me as I was ranked 23.

Is there a bug?  I would like to have what he had...As I had garbage...so to speak.

Message 1 of 5 (216 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Sith Raid rewards different for the same level...

@dneiferup Each rank receives a different reward. The rewards are randomized.

Player 21 gets a unique box.
Player 22 gets a unique box.

Those two are both within the range prize tier, so their rewards will be similar - usually X amount of g12+ gear, Y amount of another g12+, Z% chance for a fully crafted gear, and so forth.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (110 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★ Novice

What is going on....

Message 2 of 5 (211 Views)
Highlighted

@dneiferup Hi, thanks for the report. Every player receives different randomized prizes, and the different ranks just provide the ranges of those rewards.

The exception to this is when a guild Sims the Heroic Pit raid - in that instance, all guild members receive identical rewards.

★ Novice

I don't understand.  I'm not trying to be rude.  What I am saying is that I should have received the same rewards as the picture shown, but I received a different set of rewards for the same 21-30 range/payout for the sith raid

Message 4 of 5 (128 Views)
Highlighted

@dneiferup Each rank receives a different reward. The rewards are randomized.

Player 21 gets a unique box.
Player 22 gets a unique box.

Those two are both within the range prize tier, so their rewards will be similar - usually X amount of g12+ gear, Y amount of another g12+, Z% chance for a fully crafted gear, and so forth.