Re: Sith Raid rewards different for the same level...

by dneiferup

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sith Raid rewards different for the same level...

★ Novice

Hello, We finished the sith Raid and the person ranked 22 got better/different rewards than me as I was ranked 23.

Is there a bug?  I would like to have what he had...As I had garbage...so to speak.

Message 1 of 5 (413 Views)

Accepted Solution

@dneiferup Each rank receives a different reward. The rewards are randomized.

Player 21 gets a unique box.
Player 22 gets a unique box.

Those two are both within the range prize tier, so their rewards will be similar - usually X amount of g12+ gear, Y amount of another g12+, Z% chance for a fully crafted gear, and so forth.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (307 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

What is going on....

Message 2 of 5 (408 Views)

@dneiferup Hi, thanks for the report. Every player receives different randomized prizes, and the different ranks just provide the ranges of those rewards.

The exception to this is when a guild Sims the Heroic Pit raid - in that instance, all guild members receive identical rewards.

★ Novice

I don't understand.  I'm not trying to be rude.  What I am saying is that I should have received the same rewards as the picture shown, but I received a different set of rewards for the same 21-30 range/payout for the sith raid

Message 4 of 5 (325 Views)

@dneiferup Each rank receives a different reward. The rewards are randomized.

Player 21 gets a unique box.
Player 22 gets a unique box.

Those two are both within the range prize tier, so their rewards will be similar - usually X amount of g12+ gear, Y amount of another g12+, Z% chance for a fully crafted gear, and so forth.