Singapore server 200++ latency

by maytarstorm

Original Post

Singapore server 200++ latency

★★★ Newbie

I'm a player on SEA server and select server singapore.

Why ping at singapore server was 200++ latency.

Message 5 of 14 (8,963 Views)

Where are the server locations?

★ Apprentice

I'm from South Asia. Is there any servers in Singapore? Since we can't see the ping, it's so confusing.

Message 1 of 14 (8,968 Views)

Re: Where are the server locations?

★ Apprentice

singapore,tokyo,taiwan 

Message 2 of 14 (8,960 Views)

Re: Where are the server locations?

★★★ Newbie

im from south east asia too but we dont have the option to change data center so it feels like we are getting 200 - 300 ping

Message 3 of 14 (8,955 Views)

Connection problem on Singapore server

★★★ Newbie

I have been getting 290 ms+ ping on Singapore, i usually get 130 ms in other games on same Singapore server. Can you guys help me out on this?

Message 4 of 14 (8,940 Views)

Re: Singapore server 200++ latency

EA DICE Team
Hey @maytarstorm, can you take a look on our connective guide and see if that helps. 

Let us know what you tried if that helped. Standard smile 

/Atic 
Message 6 of 14 (8,944 Views)

High ping and packet loss in all severs

★★★ Newbie

I am from Pakistan and have been playing Apex for 3 weeks or so. Usually got 130 ping in Singapore server but suddenly from 1st of April the ping has jumped to 300+ and all the servers now have high ping and 20+ packet loss. The game is totally unplayable.  Also, the problem is not with the ISP but only with Apex because every other online game has no ping or packet loss issues like Dota, CS, etc. I would like for this issue to be looked into. Thank You. 

Message 7 of 14 (8,953 Views)

Server redirected?

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 950M
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8 GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Yuputera
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. the entire maap
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. joining a match
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? plenty
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) just recently, not long after season 1 patch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? SEVERE LAG, ME SAD
What should be happening instead? NO LAG, ME HAPPY
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join a server that is thousands of km away

Heyy, singapore player here, except, somehow every match I join a US server? or am i reading the resource manager wrong?

I am aware you can "pick" data centers by waiting 60 seconds in the menu and all, but when I pick any of all 3 singapore server available (with 40-80 ping) I still have this problem. Help?

I am also aware of another forum post by Sectorax (https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Apex-Legends-Server-Issue/m-p/7489836#M3334), but I only experienced the issue very recently, so might as well make a new post

Message 8 of 14 (8,959 Views)

Apex Legends laggy at night

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My game lags during the night time. All other games, my pings is fine. Apex tends to lag - enemy players skipping in the frame. I don't know if the game is at fault or my ISP but since my other online games  are fine, i guess it's Apex Legends?

Need help.

Message 9 of 14 (8,930 Views)

Re: Apex Legends laggy at night

Community Manager

I merged several of your posts under this one since you are all having trouble from the same region.

We have some great connection troubleshooting steps below, including ports listed for Apex Legends you can enter via your router's admin settings. When you log into your router's admin settings, check to see if there is a firmware update as well.

We've also seen players fix lag and rubberbanding by making changes to Killer Control Center. Click here to check that out.

Basic Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Port Forwarding

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 14 (8,916 Views)