Singapore Servers Problem

by vagtasticplastac

Original Post

Re: Singapore Servers Problem

★★★★ Novice

Can we please have an update on what's happening with these servers? It feels so unplayable for players, and I'm having issues with having a decent connection to the servers.

Message 11 of 30 (1,141 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There are times me and my friends select a time to play where there are less people in the afternoon. Since more people connect to that server or other possible servers it will surely lag or slowdown unless they increase the capacity or the capability of the server. Usually server lag in Singapore or Taiwan stop or is significantly reduced is around 10 to 11 pm at your time.

Message 12 of 30 (1,113 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Is Singapore still stuck on high ping for you?

Im based in Perth, WA aswell and this is the first time its happened to me.

Did you resolve the problem?

PS4...

Message 13 of 30 (1,072 Views)

★ Apprentice

Keep bumping the post guys, maybe a mod or admin might come along at some point and address the issue... 

As for me, I have given up on apex and playing other games, i'm not going to waste my time on something that is a hit or miss most of the time. It was a fun 600 hours

Message 14 of 30 (1,070 Views)

Community Manager

Hey everyone. 

Thanks for the reports on this. 

It looks like everyone who has posted in this thread is located in Australia. Which ISP are you using? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 15 of 30 (1,046 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent I'm with iiNet personally and have had no issue with Apex Legends until the dates I specified in the original post - I have spoken to my ISP and they have no issue on their end so they say.
Message 16 of 30 (1,030 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent Just launched the game for the first time since I made the post, the problem still persists
Message 17 of 30 (1,025 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Im in the same boat, Im with TPG and have had no issues until now 

Message 18 of 30 (986 Views)

★ Guide

I play from South Korea and usually play on Singapore Server (GCE1, GCE2, Singapore 1). 

However, I would like to report that these servers have become unplayable for me in Season 5 , too.

I created a tread about this issue some time ago https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Packet-loss-every-second-game-almost-all-asian-servers/m-...

Thank you

Message 19 of 30 (974 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I play from Malaysia and have always play in Singapore Server (GCE1, GCE2, Singapore 1). 

However, I have had connection problems: Prediction error + Packet data loss since 13/06/20 and couldn't play at all as I was stuttering throughout the game.

Is anyone experiences similar condition as mine?

Message 20 of 30 (950 Views)