Sims4 code CE-34878-0

by BirdyG92

Original Post

Re: The sims 4 keeps crashing during save and auto-save (PS4)

Hero (Retired)
@TygerNight You can delete saves either from your saves storage on your console, or when you are in the game menu select the "load game" option and press the triangle over the save you wish to delete.
Message 71 of 98 (757 Views)

Re: [PS4] Crashing During Travel, Save the Game, Exiting CAS/Build Mode Patch 1.

Hero (Retired)
@cboudreau89 The best thing to do is send in your save as requested in the first post of this thread.
Message 72 of 98 (756 Views)

Re: [PS4] Crashing During Travel, Save the Game, Exiting CAS/Build Mode Patch 1.

★ Guide

I just started having issue with building mode if doing it through manage worlds on PS4. Lot that was perfectly fine before gave me blue screen few times in a row. Also there is still the issue with lots changing their type to previously assign despite changes in build mode. For example bar in Windenburg (old town) I made into residential lot, but in game it still showed travel to bar option. By the way that is the lot that crushed my game. I’m so annoyed by same issues constantly coming back. That’s why I stopped buying packs after Snowy Escape, I feel my game is just disintegrating at this point. 

Message 73 of 98 (724 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Olala_1986 The lot issue is not the same as this crashing issue. Please open a bug report on the Bug Forum for the lot type issue.

Message 74 of 98 (714 Views)

Re: Sims 4 constant freezing on PS4

★★★★ Novice
I play on PS4 and kind of have a new similar issue. My game is up to date and I only have two separate saves one of which bigger than the other but every time I load my game it loads up and then the first action I go to perform freezes the game. I have to restart a couple of times until I can actually play. Any help regarding this would be greatly appreciated as I don't know what to do 😭
Message 75 of 98 (938 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm in this boat can only play 40 minutes at a time. I've streamed it on YouTube just to get it on record 

Message 76 of 98 (678 Views)

Sims4 code CE-34878-0

★★★ Newbie

How to get the game to work? The game crash so often with the code ce-34878-0. I only need 5 add on for the game then I have them all, but if I can't play that is a waste of money, I have seen your suggestion on the problem many times but is doesn't work, non of them work so what to do? I have a normal ps4, and just deleted the game and installed it again, and 3 crash in about 10 minutes after newly installed.

Message 77 of 98 (816 Views)

My game keeps crashing after I leave build mode

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Ps4
OS Version 1.45
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The crashes usually happens once I leave build mode after I spent some time working my my house. It also happens when I leave CAS after spending some time working on him/her Lastly, after playing in live mode for a while I noticed it'll crash when I leave to the neighborhood/ choose world screen.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to build, CAS, and live mode play for as long as I want without any crashes happening.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country Puerto Rico

The crashes usually happens once I leave build mode after I spent some time working my my house.
It also happens when I leave CAS after spending some time working on him/her
Lastly, after playing in live mode for a while I noticed it'll crash when I leave to the neighborhood/ choose world screen. I expect to be able to build, CAS, and live mode play for as long as I want without any crashes happening

Message 78 of 98 (732 Views)

Re: My game keeps crashing after I leave build mode

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Mi_chiamo_Saul just to be sure, what device are you using? You said it's Android and PS4. Could you please clarify?

Are you playing The Sims Mobile or Sims 4?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 79 of 98 (717 Views)

Re: My game keeps crashing after I leave build mode

★★★★ Novice

Yes, im playing the sims 4 on a ps4. I put Android because I thought it was asking what phone I use

Message 80 of 98 (691 Views)