Sims mobile new Christmas update 2020 (Item limit error)

by rnzesaompl

Original Post

Sims mobile new Christmas update 2020 (Item limit error)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I have just downloaded the new Christmas 2020 update and purchased the two packs that came up.  I can see all of the new items available in the home catalogue, which look amazing!! Unfortunately, it won’t let me display new items I’ve purchased and it also won’t let me purchase any of the new home catalogue items 😩😩it comes up telling me “item limit - please remove items to make room for more items”!!!! Anyone else having this problem?!? It won’t let me attach a picture as it says it’s too big!! And is there a limit on the amount of items you can have - if that’s the case then what’s the point of being able to get all these new things and not display them?!? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 3 (419 Views)

The sims mobile 2020 Christmas update

★★★★★ Apprentice

Please help! I’ve just downloaded  the new Christmas 2020 in the sims mobile on my iPhone 11 Pro Max.  I’ve also purchased the new packs with furniture etc which have gone into storage. When I try to put them on display it tells me “item limit - please remove items to make room for more”! This has never happened to me before. It also won’t let me purchase new items from the home catalogue, it just comes up with the same message😩😩😩. It will let me display and purchase items on other plots but not the main one that everyone sees! Is this a glitch? If so, can you please get it fixed ASAP and if not, how do I get rid of items to make room for new ones when I can’t sell anything i have in storage!!?? I have posted this on different places hoping to get an answer or solution so apologies if this is repeating myself! It won’t let me attach a picture as it says it’s too large!!

Message 2 of 3 (401 Views)

Re: Sims mobile new Christmas update 2020

Hero

@rnzesaompl 

You can read about the item limit here on this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/About-the-Item-limit-error/m-p/7777613/highlig...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 3 (381 Views)