Sims mobile missing items

by Mollytov95

Original Post

Sims mobile missing items

★★★ Newbie

Items I placed have gone missing and arent in my storage. I paid real money for the festival pass and also to skip tickets to unlock Anansis Ageless Abode. Most of the items I have lost were from here, but some I bought with coins. I cant remember exactly what has gone since it was so much, but I am definitely missing stairs, sofas, chairs, an amp, windows and doors, plants, tables, rugs, lights and lanterns, ivys, paths, bushes, wall decor... so much has gone. If you cant find out what i have lost I think best would be if I received the entire contents of Anansis Ageless Abode again and also some coins to replace what I have lost. This has completely ruined the game for me. Thanks

Message 1 of 6 (1,114 Views)

Re: Sims mobile missing items

Community Manager

Hi @Mollytov95

If you've checked the inventory section, could you scroll down to the Events section and double check if those items are appearing for you there?  

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 6 (1,083 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m also having this same issue currently did they help you??!!

Message 3 of 6 (1,043 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They're not

Message 4 of 6 (1,026 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No, been an absolute nightmare 😅

Message 5 of 6 (1,025 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Mollytov95

Sorry, I must have missed the notification for the updates in this thread. There are some things we can try, once you've taken down a note of your Player ID. Could you give these steps a go and see if they help the items to come through?

• Exiting and restarting the game can help to access your new content.
  • If that doesn't work, try turning off and restarting your device.

Failing that, the best port of call for assistance with this is our support team directly. I'm afraid we can't look into these cases from the forums so it's important to send a help ticket from your Sims Mobile account so our support agents can take a look into things for you. Please follow the steps in this EA Help article for more information on using the Help option in-game to contact support: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/get-help-in-the-sims-mobile/

Thank you, 

Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 6 (931 Views)