Sims mobile fashion shop error

by tshae10

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims mobile fashion shop error

★★★ Newbie
When I'm trying to access the fashion shop in sims mobile it says "CAS inventory full". I have emailed EA games about this issue and got a generic response telling me to ask the question here. Can anyone help?? I've also tried to destroy a few clothing items to make room, but that hasn't fixed the issue.
Message 1 of 11 (4,369 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims mobile fashion shop error

★★★★★ Expert

This is a know issue and they are working on it.  Once you have 35 items, you can't get back into the shop to make more.  About a week ago, a bug appeared that caused MAJOR problems when selling unwanted Izzy items.  So keep people from being affected by the bug, they temporarily disabled the ability to trash unwanted Izzy items.  

Hopefully they will fix the bug soon or perhaps increase the Izzy limit to higher than 35.

So, the answer is that this is a problem affecting many people.  EA is aware of it and working on a solution but we don't have one yet.

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (4,820 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

This is a know issue and they are working on it.  Once you have 35 items, you can't get back into the shop to make more.  About a week ago, a bug appeared that caused MAJOR problems when selling unwanted Izzy items.  So keep people from being affected by the bug, they temporarily disabled the ability to trash unwanted Izzy items.  

Hopefully they will fix the bug soon or perhaps increase the Izzy limit to higher than 35.

So, the answer is that this is a problem affecting many people.  EA is aware of it and working on a solution but we don't have one yet.

Message 2 of 11 (4,821 Views)

★★ Novice
Having the same issue. Frustrating.
Message 3 of 11 (4,246 Views)

Link to the bug that is causing the team to take away the selling option: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Received-a-lot-of-money-but-can-t-spend-it/td-p/6784763

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 11 (4,227 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It seems that this still remains unsolved... Frustrating, really! When your xp is full, you can’t buy more booster items, and your house is full too (and you’re happy with your interior design), there is not so much to do anymore..

Message 5 of 11 (3,966 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here it is, almost September, and still no resolved issue in sight.

Yet i see many gamers using new specialty clothing while in game, so new outfits are sill being released.

Why do i feel that they will never resolve this issue??

I have sent emails back and forth with techs that proved fruitless, considering they didn't even know what I was talking about.

Message 6 of 11 (3,615 Views)

For the Izzy items selling old ones is the only way @Disassimilate or is this not the issue you're talking about?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 7 of 11 (3,605 Views)

★★★ Novice
I cannot even open Izzy's shop in order to delete items. Is there another way to do that??
Message 8 of 11 (3,576 Views)

How come you can't open the shop?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 9 of 11 (3,569 Views)

★★★ Novice

When i tey to tap on his shop, i get an error message that says "CAS inventory is full" and that's that. 35/35 slots taken up, and i do not see an option how to delete them outside of the shop...

Message 10 of 11 (3,504 Views)