Sims mobile My First Sim won't work

by vofkynqx4fxy

Original Post

Sims mobile My First Sim won't work

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

My FIRST sim looks the EXACT same as my third sim like in their little picture on the bottom left corner you where you pick the sim you wanna control ya but anyways AND every time I make my first sim do like an event it doesn't show the little pink stars and I can't even do anything in the event and when I'm done with something It doesn't show the little green check mark or the pink one and I can't call My first sim ANYWHERE  and when I try to add a new trait for my First sim it doesn't work it says I'm ready to add a new trait but The button is gray and not green .can SOMEONE PLEASE HELP?!

Message 1 of 3 (450 Views)

Sims Mobile

★ Novice

Hey I need help I've been asking EA to help and I haven't got any help. My FIRST sim looks the EXACT same as my third sim like in their little picture on the bottom left corner you where you pick the sim you wanna control ya but anyways AND every time I make my first sim do like an event it doesn't show the little pink stars and I can't even do anything in the event and when I'm done with something It doesn't show the little green check mark or the pink one and I can't call My first sim ANYWHERE can SOMEONE PLEASE HELP?!

Message 2 of 3 (437 Views)

Re: Sims Mobile

Hero

You should send in a Help Ticket from your in-game account. Advisors need mobile players to do this because in-game mobile tickets bring through needed details. Contacting by any other method will only delay support and you'll be asked to go back and send in an in-game help ticket. Also worth noting that sending in help tickets from the mobile in-game account ensures the tickets go through to the mobile advisors directly who'll be far more informed.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 3 (402 Views)