Sims mobile MISSING ITEMS

by brandyledford83

Original Post

Sims mobile MISSING ITEMS

★★★ Newbie
I purchase items with my simoleons and then they disappear and so does the simoleons. They are not in my storage.
Message 2 of 10 (4,011 Views)

Missing item

★★★ Newbie
I purchased the cabinet with all the drinks from my career at the agency. I placed it on my wall then went to move it and it disappeared. It's not in my storage.
Message 1 of 10 (3,989 Views)

Re: Sims mobile MISSING ITEMS

Best thing would be to contact an EA game advisor about this issue.
You can do that through this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
If you want to do so in a different language you can choose your country of choice in the upper right-hand corner. 

You can also choose to contact an EA game advisor through social media:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub/ 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 10 (3,986 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I tried to place a fruit bowl, and it wouldn’t fit supposedly because the microwave was in the way? So I tried a different counter and it kept saying my mixer was in the way.... so then I tried to move my mixer by the sink (where I had it YESTERDAY ask i know it fits!!!) then it wouldn’t fit because again the microwave was in the way?!?! Then I cancelled placing it and go back to storage and my mixer is gone!!! Where is my mixer and why can’t I place my bowl of fruit ???
Message 4 of 10 (3,893 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

For some reason order matters and different items have different space requirements.  You should be able to put it back in the same place but you might have to remove the items and replace them in the same order you did previously.  (This often happens to me in the kitchen, but also happens in other rooms).  I can place all but one of my counters and it says it is blocked.  If I remove all counters and the rugs and fridge I can place the problematic counter first.  All of the others then go back exactly where they were with no problem.

Message 5 of 10 (3,882 Views)

Re: Missing item

Champion (Retired)

@brandyledford83 Go to the place where .the "Career " Items are. That's where you will find it. Those items don't go into the storage box. Don't ask me why though.😉😊

Message 6 of 10 (3,775 Views)

★ Apprentice

Lost my mixer & ive checked everywhere, my storage, hobbies, careers and it's not in any of them. Found it under careers but can't do anything with it because I've already purchased it.

Message 7 of 10 (3,241 Views)

You should be able to click the mixer in the store and that should bring up the one you've bought. If you can't it should be somewhere inside your house.
It could be it disappeared in side other furniture or underneath it.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 8 of 10 (3,234 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I saved up some simoleons for land expansion, and after my sims worked their shifts all my simoleons were missing. Any help on this topic?

Message 9 of 10 (2,486 Views)

That is weird @s07daicqy17t how many Simoleons do you have and how many did you expect to have?
Since when have you noticed they went missing? Were they added when finishing the job?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 10 of 10 (2,462 Views)