Re: Sims mobile: All of my furniture is gone, replaced with broken stuff

by SalixCat

Original Post

Sims mobile: All of my furniture is gone, replaced with broken stuff

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

When I logged in after a long time on my previous save, I noticed that all my stuff were gone. Instead, my house went to look like the one in the beginning of game. Those broken furniture and the furniture with the sheets. I managed to take the sheets off of them, but the bed or the toilet won't move an inch. Also my bathroom has an ugly wall which clearly doesnt belong there. I can't do anything to my bedroom. I only got to keep my clothes and my levels/points or whatever. All my furniture is gone. My ID is in that second picture, I assume it's needed. The game is overall very hard to enjoy as it is. It really doesn't need any bugs on top of all that.

[Admin - removed attached screenshot where Player ID was visible. The Player ID is private information, so please don't share it publicly.]

Message 1 of 2 (523 Views)

Re: Sims mobile: All of my furniture is gone, replaced with broken stuff

Hero

@chirba97 

Unfortunately this is an issue that we can't help you fix an the forums. The best you can do is to contact an EA advisor.
You can read here how to Get help in The Sims Mobile.

Support hours are temporarily changed. New Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m, UTC Monday - Saturday 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 2 (499 Views)