Sims mobile: After reinstall, game is not getting the progress

by ELLEpaws

Original Post

Sims mobile: After reinstall, game is not getting the progress

★★★★★ Apprentice

i reach from EA help due to not receiving the new pop up update (can host to other lot). they advice me to uninstall and reinstall my game. I am connected to fb. After reinstalling, and finished the tutorial, there is no pop up message to load my progress, which is level 60. im stuck at level 2 and cant get my original level. 

i did all the possible workaround as EA told me. Clear cache, reinstall fb app, restart my phone even reinstall my sims mobile app again and again.

i have my main lot, landgrab lot, eco retreat house and edwater quay. i even bought tons of pack. i cant just start new game because i spend too much money on it. 

please help. 

Message 1 of 5 (982 Views)

Re: Sims mobile: After reinstall, game is not getting the progress

Hero

@ELLEpaws 

Unfortunately this is an issue that we can't help you fix from the forums.

You should send in a Help Ticket from your in-game account. Advisors need mobile players to do this because in-game mobile tickets bring through needed details. Contacting by any other method will only delay support and you'll be asked to go back and send in an in-game help ticket. Also worth noting that sending in help tickets from the mobile in-game account ensures the tickets go through to the mobile advisors directly who'll be far more informed.

If you have issues accessing your game, there is an alternative for you. Make sure to provide your Player ID when explaining your problem, will make things faster!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 5 (940 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi ELLEpaws, 

I am experiencing the exact same problem now. I've also made the same purchases. I've contacted EA but not sure if they can help. What did you do in the end? Would love to hear from you 

Message 3 of 5 (539 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 4 of 5 (517 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

DM you. Pls check your inbox Wink @nonsinator21 

Message 5 of 5 (503 Views)