Re: Sims Mobile Wedding Quest Fail

by GrettaInTheSun

Original Post

Sims Mobile Wedding Quest Fail

★★★ Newbie

I failed to to complete the wedding quest on time, how do I start it again? My Sims are at a level 10 relationship. I’m level 13. I’m stuck essentially. 

Message 1 of 10 (25,720 Views)

Hero

Hi @icethirsty

moving your post to the Sims Mobile forum for better help

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (25,674 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

@icethirsty wrote:

I failed to to complete the wedding quest on time, how do I start it again? My Sims are at a level 10 relationship. I’m level 13. I’m stuck essentially. 

@icethirsty The Here Comes the Wedding event is locked until you complete the Wedding Collection, which are the decorations your Sims will interact with during the event. You can find them in the build menu, under Home Collections tab. Once you’ve placed the three items the event will unlock and your sims can get married. 

Screen Shots below of what you’re looking for in the build menu. 

Message 3 of 10 (25,652 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi

Do I need to have all three items? I tried pacing all and when I click on it, no option to get married!

Message 4 of 10 (20,949 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There is no option for me to propose and I have the two sims in question on level 10 soul mates. Is there any advice you could give?

Message 5 of 10 (14,310 Views)

Hero

@ALPHAWOLF1990 

Tap on flirty options and scroll down to the bottom. The Proposal event should be there. 

Is the other Sim an NPC or belongs to another player? 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 6 of 10 (14,300 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SalixCat The character is NPC and there is no proposal event showing anywhere on the list
Message 7 of 10 (14,291 Views)

Hero

@ALPHAWOLF1990 could it be that this NPC has become an elder? They can't get married. 

Can you please post a screenshot of the NPC? 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 8 of 10 (14,280 Views)

★★ Novice

You need all 3 decorations used and complete the quests

Message 9 of 10 (13,285 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Really odd... I know if you fail the quest it doesn't matter you just don't get the quest items and you can re-do them next time you marry two sims.... Not being able to marry is very strange, there just isn't a start the wedding option? 

Message 10 of 10 (13,089 Views)