Re: Sims Mobile Reset

by SalixCat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims Mobile Reset

★★★ Novice

I've been playing this game since late March. Suddenly today, I open the app and it's completely reset. All of my progress is gone. I didn't reset my phone or update the app; I didn't do ANYTHING but leave the game alone for 12 hours. I already looked on the help pages and I don't know what my player ID was, but I know I was logged in to Game Center because every time I opened the app Game Center would welcome me back. So my progress should've been saved. But the app keeps saying there's nothing to restore. Please help. 

Message 1 of 6 (3,109 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

A few hours after the initial post I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it. I made it through the avatar setup and it was as if Game Center woke up. I was given the option to continue my original game or continue with the avatar I had just created. I don't know why this happened in the first place but I was right; Game Center did still have my game. Regardless, my game is back now and I've recorded my player ID. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (3,038 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@Faba1a 

Unfortunately this is an issue that we can't help you fix at the forums. The best you can do is to contact an EA advisor.
You can read here how to Get help in The Sims Mobile.

Select Connection and tech support and then Game progress issues.

If you can't open you game app, it is also possible to contact EA Help on Twitter or Facebook 

Support hours are temporarily changed. New Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 23:00 p.m, UTC Monday - Saturday 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 6 (3,069 Views)

★★★ Novice

A few hours after the initial post I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it. I made it through the avatar setup and it was as if Game Center woke up. I was given the option to continue my original game or continue with the avatar I had just created. I don't know why this happened in the first place but I was right; Game Center did still have my game. Regardless, my game is back now and I've recorded my player ID. 

Message 3 of 6 (3,039 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had issues with my original game and uninstalled and reinstalled it and EA had to help me because it froze up in the tutorial and it didn't give me my original game back and in my original game I was on level sixty and it took me all the way back to level one

Message 4 of 6 (2,809 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@alicewyckoff Same here
Message 5 of 6 (2,676 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How’d fix it? Did you get it back?

Message 6 of 6 (1,303 Views)