Sims Mobile Reset Glitch and Lost Sims Plus Some Items

by Junegrad2003

Original Post

Sims Mobile Reset Glitch and Lost Sims Plus Some Items

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Yesterday I had to uninstall and then reinstall my Sims Mobile app because of memory issues and when I went on to play after opting to choose the level where I left off of which is 60, the game automatically went to tutorial mode as if I was playing a new game entirely. I contacted customer service but they said they couldn’t do anything. I noticed that all my Sims in all the lots are gone and some of the items of the first lot are also gone such as a hot tub from the rubber ducky event last year and my aquarium and pet hamster. I also still have a pop up tutorial box on the top of the screen that won’t go away. Additionally, I’ve had to create 4 new Sims. The other lots and their items are still intact. I really put in a lot into the game and I feel very discouraged to play even further because I lost a lot of progress. Is there any way I can get a reset to my progress before Sunday evening of May 30th? My player ID is *snip*

(CM: edited to remove Player ID. Please protect your personal information and keep your player id safe on a public forum)

Message 1 of 2 (465 Views)

Re: Sims Mobile Reset Glitch and Lost Sims Plus Some Items

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Junegrad2003! Could you DM me? I am not sure if I can help you but I will try Standard smile

Message 2 of 2 (427 Views)