Re: Sims Mobile Multiple problems

by SimGuruMaaike

Original Post

Sims Mobile Multiple problems

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I've contacted help and can't get help. Somebody named Animesh (???) I have to come fill out a report on the the Forum. I hope I've done it right but if not sorry. I don't know how I did that black line or how to get it off either. Here's what I've sent Animesh and I have 4 pics but it it only let's me attach 3 sooooo.....  I hope you can figure out what I'm saying because I'm honestly tired of all this mess just to play a game and wanting all of my money back. Right now I'm wishing I hadn't spent a single dime! 

Spoiler

YES I HAVE RESTARTED BOTH MY PHONE AND THE GAME AND CLEARED THE CACHE FOR EACH! Please don't insult me by sending me an email telling/asking me to do something so trivial. 

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform: Android 
List the specific devices you play with: Samsung Galaxy 8
OS Version: Oreo 
Player ID: 1003100484851

How often does the bug occur? Every time I play
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open the game 
What do you expect to see? It fixed??? What am I supposed to see? Dancing ponies? 

Connection Type: WiFi Fiber 
Please select your region: North America
Additional feedback:
I'm numbering my issues for better clarification.

#1 My Sim Christine Michaels has been retired and is in the wrong generation. She's in the current generation and needs to be moved to the previous generation (Generation 2). She's also walking around the house. Upon reading the forum, I was unaware that retiring 2 Sims at the same time would cause this to happen, which is exactly what I did. Attached you should find 2 pics ( 1003100484851 A and also 1003100484851 B ) showing this and how I'm unable to retire her myself. As there's no longer a retirement button, she's being counted as a member of the current generation. This is preventing me from retiring adult Sims and also continuing to advance generations.

#2 Freezer Bunny Bells Wreath is stuck and I can't remove it, the room it's in, nor put another room down until it's removed. You can find it easily because it's the ONLY ROOM WITHOUT ANYTHING IN IT. Attached pic 1003100484851 C will illustrate this bug. 

#3 I no longer can see how many Llama Zoom tokens I have. It use to appear in the top left corner of the screen but disappeared after Winterfest ended. I took a pic of just green grass to illustrate this in pic 1003100484851 D 

#4 NPC Sims keep gathering in the bathroom and won't leave! I waste time because I have to search in my stuff for another toilet or shower when I need a boost. Then I have to find a location without an NPC in the room. Can't add a new room to be the bathroom because of problem #2.

#5 The Racktastic Utensil Spoon Rack over the stove in the kitchen (attached to the wall) prevents items from being placed. They can be in the house under the rack (cabinet or appliance above or below) or even something outside that's near it such as the tree or paved walkway. This is very frustrating as it doesn't stay with the one item but "jumps" when I move the item(s) it will infect with w/e is wrong with it. I call it a virus for lack of a better word. It doesn't go away even if I place the rack in storage. Previously "infected" items by this so called "virus" also will be infected again after putting them into storage and getting them out again. I have found if I place the rack by itself on a wall and get everything like I want it to look, THEN lastly place the rack, that's the only way I can make it work. Only to repeat the entire process again if I dare to move anything into the rack's vacinity.

Message 1 of 2 (399 Views)

Re: Sims Mobile Multiple problems

EA Live QV Team

1) I see you've already reported this issue in this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Retired-sim-not-showing-in-the-family-generations/m-p/731...

2) Click on the wreath, it looks like it needs to be repaired. After you've repaired it you can move it into the inventory.

3) When you're in buy/build mode, you should see the llamazoom tokens at the left top, do you see it then? 

4) Do you feel that Sims have recently started hanging out in bathrooms more or less? When did you first notice that this was happening in your game? 

5) Can you show me a video of this behaviour with the Racktastic Utensil Spoon Rack? Please post this as a separate bug report here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/the-sims-mobile-bug-reports-en

Message 2 of 2 (375 Views)