Sims Mobile Keeps Crashing

by Shadow_Phoenix12

Original Post

Highlighted

Sims Mobile Keeps Crashing

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I use Google Play for Sims Mobile on my Chrome Pixelbook. Yesterday, about an hour after I updated Sims,  I tried to get in, but after displaying the company logos, then the Sims loading screen (the plum-bop was spinning) and then it froze for a few seconds, then crashed. I tried several times, yet the same thing occured. I logged out of this account, then back in. I turned the computer off then back on.  I asked my friend who also plays Sims about it, but she hasn't played in a half a year. It's been a day and it still doesn't work. What the heck do I do? I can't reinstall because I am not logged in and haven't connected it to anything. I really don't want to factory reset.

Message 1 of 8 (1,048 Views)

Re: Sims Mobile Keeps Crashing

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Now it's a month later and still doesnt work after the March update Frown

Message 2 of 8 (1,009 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Shadow_Phoenix12Hi. I’m a fellow player. This doesn’t sound like fun. I had a problem getting into my game for a short period around Christmas, and it was resolved shortly after that, but I wasn’t happy. I think the difference between our two situations may be that lots of players around the world were having my problem at the time, whereas as far as I know, generally speaking, right now it seems like you could be one of the few. I have experienced that as an issue recently when trying to get concrete solutions to my bug problems and issues with the game. I’m afraid there’s nothing I can do to bring your game back. But hopefully showing my support makes a difference. There’s an awful lot to do around here if you look at the boards. I really hope you will be able to participate in the game again, soon. All the best!🤞

Message 3 of 8 (890 Views)

★★ Novice
@CharlieDaisy12 Thank you :D
Message 4 of 8 (880 Views)

★★★★ Guide

You’re welcome.😊

Please see my edit to my original post. I was wrong. You have in fact posted in the best place for this issue if I’m reading the Category description properly. Best of luck, @Shadow_Phoenix12   

Message 5 of 8 (870 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi - has your game starting working yet? This just started today for me and I'm anticipating the usual hellish support to get a fix.

Message 6 of 8 (761 Views)

★★ Novice
@discotimes22 nope, unfortunately it hasn't :/
Message 7 of 8 (673 Views)

★★ Novice

I took other people's advice and contacted EA via Twitter. They gave me some more troubleshooting tips, eventually leading to them telling me it's my device and a factory reset should fix it . I sent screenshots of my receipts to them before I did the reset. I did it and it restored my game. At first, I had the stuff but no sims and a couple of hours later it restored to as before.  I set up a Twitter account just to get this sorted. It was worth it.

Message 8 of 8 (663 Views)