Re: Sims Mobile Crashing

by Twiztidfreek15

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims Mobile Crashing

★★★ Newbie
Just downloaded the game a few days ago. I fought to get through the create a Sim screen because the game would keep closing, I finally settled with my character and the game ran fine for a few hours. I got to create a second Sim and the issue started again. I'd really love to finish creating/editing Sims without having to start over every time. I'm running the game on ZTE ZMAX PRO (Z981) Please help
Message 1 of 8 (13,266 Views)

Accepted Solution

Could you give these a try:

- Make sure your Google Play Store app is up to date.
- In Settings -> Display -> Screen Resolution, make sure you are running at FHD+ or WQHD+ resolution (not HD+ resolution). 
- In Settings -> Apps -> Google Play Store -> Storage, tap Clear Data & Clear Cache. Only clearing the cache is not enough so make sure you clean the data too. 
- Reboot your device. 
- Update your device

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (14,283 Views)

All Replies

Could you try making sure all other apps are closed in the background? So the game has more memory space to work with?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 8 (13,189 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I typically don't have apps running if I'm playing games. That's a general guideline, but thanks for the feedback. I've forcestopped some background apps even and it still continues. My os is 6.0.1 that could be a possibility
Message 3 of 8 (13,096 Views)

Could you give these a try:

- Make sure your Google Play Store app is up to date.
- In Settings -> Display -> Screen Resolution, make sure you are running at FHD+ or WQHD+ resolution (not HD+ resolution). 
- In Settings -> Apps -> Google Play Store -> Storage, tap Clear Data & Clear Cache. Only clearing the cache is not enough so make sure you clean the data too. 
- Reboot your device. 
- Update your device

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 8 (14,284 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Can you please help me? The game on me is always crashing when is trying to connect to my Google account. 
Message 5 of 8 (7,258 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

Game is having issues again 

Message 6 of 8 (7,100 Views)

@JulesDarling There is no official Sims Mobile Discord. 

@GasFury1 have you tried the suggestions in the solution of this post?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 7 of 8 (7,084 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Phantomlover1717 Thank you!
Message 8 of 8 (5,974 Views)