Re: Sims Mobile: Cooking items collection

by taoris1105

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims Mobile: Cooking items collection

★★★★ Novice
I'm confused. I've already mastered the Cooking hobby but as you can see, there are still three items I couldnt unlock. Any help?
Message 1 of 10 (842 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

We just released version 11.0.0 of the game - if you update your game, objects shouldn't lock anymore when the Sims that earned them retire Standard smile

Happy cooking!
-Mai

View in thread

Message 9 of 10 (754 Views)

All Replies

I'm not 100% sure but I think those unlock with the 3th Sim that does the hobby. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 10 (826 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I see. Okay, i will try mastering the hobby again with my other sims. Thank you!
Message 3 of 10 (819 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Those three items have a level limit.  You have to be high enough level at the time you complete the cooking hobby.  I can't remember if the level is 32, 33 or 35.  

Message 4 of 10 (790 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
There is a level requirement to unlock the items. The griddler is 30+, but the hot stuff stove and bakemoore are wayy less than level 30. So you're just going to have to wait until you level up enough to unlock them.
Message 5 of 10 (773 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you everyone! i will try and level up more to get them, then.

Message 6 of 10 (765 Views)

Champion (Retired)

And don't retire your Cooking Hobby SIM until you have everything, otherwise it will lock the items until another SIM levels up in the hobby...that's what happened to me. I didn't have enough $ to buy the the items and I retired my SIM. Now I have to use another SIM and start all over again. Some of the items aren't available until level 30 something either. Bummer. 

Message 7 of 10 (835 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I see. I kinda get it now, since i retired most of my sim who mastered hobbies and careers and now they have locked items too.
Message 8 of 10 (749 Views)

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

We just released version 11.0.0 of the game - if you update your game, objects shouldn't lock anymore when the Sims that earned them retire Standard smile

Happy cooking!
-Mai
Message 9 of 10 (755 Views)

★ Guide
That’s what happened to me too.
Message 10 of 10 (655 Views)