Re: Sims 4 Xbox One: LS button glitch

by crabbvie

Original Post

Sims 4 Xbox One: LS button glitch

★★ Newbie
So I just recently purchased the Sims 4 for my Xbox One and everything works great besides just one issue. The LS button gets stuck on the lower bottom right screen choices, like career, needs, relationships, etc. No matter where I point my arrow or where I click, it's stuck on those options and won't let me do anything. Also, occasionally I'll pull up the pause screen and it won't let me get actually into it and touch the controls or other options.
Please fix, I love this game and I've been playing your series since the first additions to the Sims. Thank you.
Message 1 of 4 (3,645 Views)

★★★ Newbie

While playing the game my left stick was also unresponsive. Specifically I could not scroll down numbers when I opened the phone. This happened 2 times over the course of 2 hours. I had to unplug my Xbox to fix it.   I was unable to tell if there was some specific event that caused this glitch.

Message 2 of 4 (3,622 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have this problem too. I try starting a new game and then it happens again.
Message 3 of 4 (2,807 Views)

★★ Novice

This happens to me really often. I've found that I can usual still go to Manage Worlds and then it rights itself so I can go back into life play. It happens often though, so I still find myself using that "trick" regularly.

Message 4 of 4 (2,707 Views)