Re: My Entire Game Is... Broken

by xbasiliax

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sim duplicate becomes fifth playable Sim

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

My game has been SUPER bugged out all day...

Stages:

1. It started with one of my playable Sims suddenly showing as 2 separate players

2. Then, 3 of my Sims became unclickable “X” boxes

3. I deleted the app and re-downloaded

4. I was unable to re-open my game and was forced to start a new one (definitely not okay)

5. The new Sim and Emily from Llama Zoom are floating heads

Wtf is going on 🥴🤣

Message 1 of 8 (2,473 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice
@theurbanflair I had this same issue, contacted EA who tried to help me but the roll back on their servers didn't solve it. I thought logically and knew in my mind that the playable sim who was showing as two Sims was obviously taking two slots, therefore the fourth playable sim was an extra ilegal fifth SIM. I struggled through playing till the duplicate SIM retired along with the other three who were activated with him and guess what? All SIM slots became visible without the X in the aim slot box!! Only problem I had the is the duplicate SIM who retired had a whole new life as a new playable sim, with a second chance at life, which I had no choice over!! But I still had three slot to create or make new playable ones. Hope this helps!!

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (1,917 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@theurbanflair 

Unfortunately this is an issue that we can't help you fix at the forums. The best you can do is to contact an EA advisor.
You can read here how to Get help in The Sims Mobile.

Select Connection and tech support and then Game progress issues.

If you can't open you game app, it is also possible to contact EA Help on Twitter or Facebook 

Support hours are temporarily changed. New Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m, UTC Monday - Saturday 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 8 (2,388 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yes, please do as the suggested.

Please feel free to share the experience from advisor. No sensitive data indeed. As they have a lot emails from decreased hours, please be informed that takes a time to reply.

Hope the Problems quickly sorted and back to simming.

🙏🙏🙏

Message 3 of 8 (2,323 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Hello! May I ask if anyone has a solution for this already? The exact same thing happened to me (the second attached picture) and now my first sim (waaaay back, she's now retired) is a floating head and is stuck in tutorial. I can't get in game help because the tutorial mode doesn't have the button yet. Please help me/us, my sims are my life. Thank you.

Message 4 of 8 (2,103 Views)

Hero

@xbasiliax 

Unfortunately this is an issue that we can't help you fix an the forums. The best you can do is to contact an EA advisor.
You can read here how to Get help in The Sims Mobile.

If you can't open you game app, it is also possible to contact EA Help on Twitter or Facebook 

Support hours are temporarily changed from Monday to Saturday because of the Covid19 situation. 

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 5 of 8 (2,081 Views)

★★★ Novice
@theurbanflair I had this same issue, contacted EA who tried to help me but the roll back on their servers didn't solve it. I thought logically and knew in my mind that the playable sim who was showing as two Sims was obviously taking two slots, therefore the fourth playable sim was an extra ilegal fifth SIM. I struggled through playing till the duplicate SIM retired along with the other three who were activated with him and guess what? All SIM slots became visible without the X in the aim slot box!! Only problem I had the is the duplicate SIM who retired had a whole new life as a new playable sim, with a second chance at life, which I had no choice over!! But I still had three slot to create or make new playable ones. Hope this helps!!
Message 6 of 8 (1,918 Views)

Hero
@SueJSim This is very interesting. Thanks for your post 😊
Did the retired duplicate reappear as playable Sim or as a young NPC that you promoted to playable Sim?

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 7 of 8 (1,899 Views)

★★★ Novice

He returned as a regular playable sim, retired but Still playable, so i changed the grey hair to blonde and he is having more babies!! Maybe when he retires next time he will be gone. 

Message 8 of 8 (1,853 Views)