Sick and tired of losing metals to an opponent that is 2 and 3 levels higher!!

by 0wu35pcgw9u9

Original Post

Re: Sick and tired of losing metals to an opponent that is 2 and 3 levels higher

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Marine_CorporaI wrote:

I probably could have made it to Tiberium tonight if I stayed up all night but it would have been a slaughter fest for me if I did make it to Tiberium.

If you wanted to face tiberium players, you could have asked for them to play with you if you are in the same alliance as they are. Like for example my alliance, ChronoCommandoes. There's at least 2 tiberium league players I could challenge and ask for a 10 battle run to see how much I fare against them. With the help of @xMaksuss, I could challenge another alliance for matches by using the alliance chat on both alliances and custom matches.

The latter task is complicated and requires two sets of two accounts to help pass the room code of the initiating player, with one set of accounts (user B) bridging two alliances and another has access to one of the alliances (user A). User A starts a custom match with one account and switches to the other account to send the room code to his alliance. User B then grabs the code and passes it to the other alliance. It is up to the other alliance to choose who will user A fight against.

Message 11 of 22 (1,118 Views)

Re: Sick and tired of losing metals to an opponent that is 2 and 3 levels higher

[ Edited ]

I’ve played a few of them. I was paired up with them as challenge matches. Lost all of them. They are good and have level 12 and 13 units. I’ll need my units to be the same levels to have a chance. 

Message 12 of 22 (1,106 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Marine_CorporaI wrote:

I’ll need my units to be the same levels to have a chance. 

Well, in order for you to do that, you have to run a custom match or an alliance match and select tournament instead of standard levels. In tournament, every unit is brought to level 5, in standard, its the unit's levels.  I was hoping to challenge the only tiberum league player in my alliance to a round of multiple alliance matches. I made a mistake saying there's at least 2 tiberium league players in my alliance.

Message 13 of 22 (1,100 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is freaking Bs!!ive been paird with level 4-5 time’s higher then me not even talking about unit levels 3x as mine...plus bunch of freankin times on the platform or Destroyed enemy units on the platform and it’s even but the  Missiles still fires...BS to the T!!!Freaking ridiculous 

Message 14 of 22 (1,079 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just played 24 matches. In the 24 I was outranked 22 times. 1 even and 1 I out ranked them.  Something is wrong with this. 

Message 15 of 22 (1,047 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just played 24 matches. In the 24 I was out ranked 22 times even 1 and I out ranked 1. Can you explain this?????

Message 16 of 22 (1,046 Views)

Can you post a video of one of your games?

Message 17 of 22 (1,039 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@debrahdennis wrote:

This is freaking Bs!!ive been paird with level 4-5 time’s higher then me not even talking about unit levels 3x as mine...plus bunch of freankin times on the platform or Destroyed enemy units on the platform and it’s even but the  Missiles still fires...BS to the T!!!Freaking ridiculous 

Well, your not at the worst. The worst I can think of is being at Silver 1, Gold 1, etc. and being paired with a player who plays so bad he's not fit in the league. I'm taliking about meeting a player who's 4 divisions above you, so its a Sliver 1 vs platinum 3, Gold 1 vs Diamond 3 or Platinum 1 vs Master 3. That's unacceptable, not only are you units cannon fodder to what they counter, your enemy is probably going to troll you around. I've see a few of these matches go by, they're a 1 in a 10,00 sort of rarity. At this rate, I'm not gonna bother playing, I also feel bored of the game, like I want a month or two worth of a break. Everything's basically the same, nothing changes about its core game-play of tech vs rush vs micro.

Message 18 of 22 (1,030 Views)

[ Edited ]

@EinarThePillager wrote:

@debrahdennis wrote:

Well, your not at the worst. The worst I can think of is being at Silver 1, Gold 1, etc. and being paired with a player who plays so bad he's not fit in the league. I'm taliking about meeting a player who's 4 divisions above you, so its a Sliver 1 vs platinum 3, Gold 1 vs Diamond 3 or Platinum 1 vs Master 3. That's unacceptable, not only are you units cannon fodder to what they counter, your enemy is probably going to troll you around. I've see a few of these matches go by, they're a 1 in a 10,00 sort of rarity. At this rate, I'm not gonna bother playing, I also feel bored of the game, like I want a month or two worth of a break. Everything's basically the same, nothing changes about its core game-play of tech vs rush vs micro.

You are bored because you are in Platinum league. There’ a significant difference between the players there and the higher leagues. The players in Platinum all do the same thing. Double harvesters to then park their units on pads. 

I know you are against going to Masters because you don’t like to lose but everyone loses over there. You will have to get over your disdain of losing if you want to enjoy the game. 

Message 19 of 22 (1,022 Views)

★★ Novice

That's a damn lie! The game matches medals AND decks AND strategies. I've seen it too many times. There's no way the matching I've encountered is purely random medal count matching

Message 20 of 22 (695 Views)