Sick and tired of losing metals to an opponent that is 2 and 3 levels higher!!

by 0wu35pcgw9u9

Original Post

Sick and tired of losing metals to an opponent that is 2 and 3 levels higher!!

★★★ Novice

I have looked back on my match history and I am constantly put up against 2 and three levels higher opponents. I don’t mind losing but they are not challenge matches and I am losing metals. It doesn’t matter if you have the better set up you can’t compete against an opponent that is three levels higher than you. So why lose metals??????????????

Message 2 of 22 (2,657 Views)

Over matched and losing metals.

★★★ Novice

I am level 8 and 9. Playing against level 10 11 and 12 and one 13 and I lose metals. How is this fair?

Message 1 of 22 (2,636 Views)

Re: Sick and tired of losing metals to an opponent that is 2 and 3 levels higher

★★★ Novice
@0wu35pcgw9u9 Also why do I lose 21-29 metals and only win 14-17 to am opponent that is two and three levels higher than me?????????
Message 3 of 22 (2,643 Views)

Re: Sick and tired of losing metals to an opponent that is 2 and 3 levels higher

EA Live QV Team

Hey @0wu35pcgw9u9 thanks for reaching out. Matchmaking in Rivals is purely based on your medal count, so you only get matched against players that have approximately the same amount of medals as you. The unit levels that your opponent has are only considered for challenge battles when you and your opponent are within a certain range depending on the league you are in. As for the differences in medals won and lost, you loose more medals if your opponent has less medals than you, you gain more medals if your opponent has more than you. Hope this helps! 

Message 4 of 22 (2,611 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

If I could load the pic of the battles in my history you would not say it’s a level playing field. When you are level 8/9 you can not win against a player that is all 11 and 12 with 1 13. So why is that not a challenge match????  I don’t mind losing but I have only played one equal to my ships levels. The rest they are much stronger. And I can’t compete. Like I said I don’t mind losing but when you have the same equipment but his destroys yours even two one one then you can’t complete so you should not lose metals no matter how many metals you have. If is plane is a level 13 and your counter is a level 9. You CAN NOT COMPLETE... so why take metals?????? This game has several levels but if your opponent is to strong then it doesn’t matter what you have you CAN NOT COMPLETE..  If you are so much weaker then you should not lose metals no matter how many metals you have because you do not have a chance to win unless they give up. 

Message 5 of 22 (2,595 Views)

★★★ Novice

Lost 20 metal on this. How is this not a challenge match?? He is 2 and 3 levels higher than me. This is  Ridiculous !!!!!!!! 

Message 6 of 22 (2,580 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@0wu35pcgw9u9 There is a reason why low-leveled players stay back from master league until they can level up. Like me.
Message 7 of 22 (2,554 Views)

[ Edited ]

I used to make it to Masters with level 7, 8, and 9 units like yours. Once I got to about the middle of Masters 3 on my way to Masters 2, the game became unplayable. There is no way to win against level 12’s and 13’s. 

So I would start over on a new account until I got there again and would do the same thing all over again. Masters and quit. 

Ever since the Surrender Button, I now do what everyone else does. I get to Diamond 1 and then lose on purpose till I get to Diamond 3 and rinse and repeat. I will do this until I have level 12 units. 

Why do this? Because people that are supposed to be in Tiberium League are doing that in Masters league. 

Message 8 of 22 (2,527 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The game actually reward more by going down a league or two. Master league is a joke with max 12/13 units. Then, that stupid race concept makes people loose their points so they can be placed against level 8/9 people with max out 10 units, which makes them win more than lost.

this game needs more End game events. The current model sucks.

Message 9 of 22 (2,499 Views)

I just made it to Masters 1 with level 11 units. I probably could have made it to Tiberium tonight if I stayed up all night but it would have been a slaughter fest for me if I did make it to Tiberium.  Even with level 11 units, I lost a lot on games I would have won in Masters 1 if I wasn’t going against level 13’s. 

I’m going back to Diamond until I get to 12’s and then try my luck at Tiberium to see what it’s like. Hopefully the games will be a little better because the way it is now, level 13 rhinos are acting like tanks against my level 11 bikes. 

Message 10 of 22 (2,493 Views)