Shouldn't Be Able To Disconnect And Rejoin On Purpose.

by Popa2caps

Original Post

Shouldn't Be Able To Disconnect And Rejoin On Purpose.

★★★★ Pro

Something needs to be done about players who can purposely disconnect from a match without leaving the server. I strongly recommend that someone in a security position play solo and watch for players that disconnect either right after landing and/ or once the match starts.

I've directly seen an increasing amount of people abuse this rejoin function in a form of cheating called 'Teaming". With the ever growing steps to curb software exploits, people have turned to these types of measures to try to cheat unexpecting players.

I'm assuming by saying this, but I honestly believe people are running Apex Legends off a virtual machine just to spectate the entire match from a 3rd point of view.

Basically this account that leaves over and over is like their eyes on everyone in a match. I honestly think this could help with fighting cheaters in Apex Legends.

Message 1 of 2 (105 Views)

Re: Shouldn't Be Able To Disconnect And Rejoin On Purpose.

Community Manager

If you are in-game @Popa2caps and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (77 Views)