Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Shooting Someone Reviving -- Transferring Damage to Person Being Revived.

by Jerriescids

Original Post

Shooting Someone Reviving -- Transferring Damage to Person Being Revived.

★★★★ Novice

Maybe this is a wraith issue, but two games back to back -- when an enemy is picking someone up -- Myself or a teammate clearly shoots the person reviving, but the damage goes to the person on the ground (wrong target). 

So instead of killing the person reviving (and potentially winning the battle) -- the person is effectively finished and the reviver comes out un-hurt. 

Message 1 of 4 (66 Views)

Re: Shooting Someone Reviving -- Transferring Damage to Person Being Revived.

Community Manager

@Jerriescids  Thanks for this. If you have any clips of it happening that would help a lot.

I can't say I've noticed it, but any recent reviver kills have been ambushes from behind. 

Message 2 of 4 (45 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I had two games back to back where a wraith was picking up another character -- Wraith was clearly shot (numbers even showed up on side she was on) -- But then the person not being hit/aimed at --- would die (be thristed out) and the wraith (who was hit several times) would exit the revive at full life. 

I also had a teammate who saw the same issue in both games (confirmation of issue). 

I'll be sure to save the video next time I see it, maybe it's wraith only issue -- but both games were spoiled by a clear bug. 

Message 3 of 4 (33 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks, that sounds quite clear. We'll try bait out some Wraith revives when we play next Wink

Message 4 of 4 (28 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help