Re: Shooting Someone Reviving -- Transferring Damage to Person Being Revived.

by EA_David

Original Post

Shooting Someone Reviving -- Transferring Damage to Person Being Revived.

★★ Apprentice

Maybe this is a wraith issue, but two games back to back -- when an enemy is picking someone up -- Myself or a teammate clearly shoots the person reviving, but the damage goes to the person on the ground (wrong target). 

So instead of killing the person reviving (and potentially winning the battle) -- the person is effectively finished and the reviver comes out un-hurt. 

Message 1 of 4 (208 Views)

Community Manager

@Jerriescids  Thanks for this. If you have any clips of it happening that would help a lot.

I can't say I've noticed it, but any recent reviver kills have been ambushes from behind. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (187 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I had two games back to back where a wraith was picking up another character -- Wraith was clearly shot (numbers even showed up on side she was on) -- But then the person not being hit/aimed at --- would die (be thristed out) and the wraith (who was hit several times) would exit the revive at full life. 

I also had a teammate who saw the same issue in both games (confirmation of issue). 

I'll be sure to save the video next time I see it, maybe it's wraith only issue -- but both games were spoiled by a clear bug. 

Message 3 of 4 (175 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks, that sounds quite clear. We'll try bait out some Wraith revives when we play next Wink

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (170 Views)