Re: Shipment Suggestion ?

by shirleysoucek33

Original Post

Shipment Suggestion ?

★ Novice

Could you seperate shipments in Payback like (Shipments earned in game and Shipments bought from Store ?) With that way it's especially disgusting for people like me . I don't have internet connection on my gaming rig . And everytime I am connecting it to get my vanity parts and tokens . Also if people never have connection it's entirely killing vanity item's feature .

Message 1 of 3 (417 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

it's a good idea, seperating the two, so that you can open shipments while being offline.

Especially since more people are experiencing the freezing bug when playing online, including me.

I have been able to get the game running in online mode 3 times now (out of a 40-50 times trying to boot it up and it crashing right to the dashboard again), so those have been my only chances to collect my shipments and achievements.

Tip: when booting up, click through to the campaign real quick, teleport to the upper right garage (less to load in I guess), and browse your garage for 10 minutes or so. Having the game running offline for 2 hours or so in before connecting to internet also helped in some cases for me.

Message 2 of 3 (385 Views)

★★★ Newbie

call me  520-822-8247

Message 3 of 3 (337 Views)