Re: Shaders,cpu fan 85-100%, party member preloading!

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Shaders,cpu fan 85-100%, party member preloading!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

After last mini update (it was monday or tuesday) i must load shaders every time when i start game 4-6 minutes!  when the shader load is complete, the game will start. BUT! my cpu cooler fan is spinning 85-100 % with almost zero cpu usage! 5-35 % cpu usage. next problem is i cant play this game because there is another bug! party member preloading or Loading + map name and I have to wait 5-10 minutes for the game !?????????? hallooooooooo ? season 10 ? every day in this game is some new bug! can you fix the game ? thank you very much. and i know my english is bad. 
rtx 2070super
ryzen 5 3600x 
16gb ram
b450 tomahawk max

same problem origin, steam

i tried everything. it is game bug. pls fix it. There are videos everywhere on the internet about these problems.

i forgot: last bug. when I want turn off the game, the game freezes. I need to end the process through the task manage ! !!!!

Message 1 of 2 (248 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hey, @BananqtZ  can you try a clean boot to see if any programs are messing with APEX and turn off any overlay programs, such as Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (171 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey, @BananqtZ  can you try a clean boot to see if any programs are messing with APEX and turn off any overlay programs, such as Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

Message 2 of 2 (172 Views)