Re: Severe multiplayer FPS bug

by Tiepilot789

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

I hardly reach 60 fps even on my RTX 2080 at 1080p, something is wrong, I get 120 fps at Ultra in Black Ops 4

Message 21 of 60 (972 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I'm pretty sure it's a bug, it would be great if you could post it on bugtracker

Message 22 of 60 (965 Views)

★ Apprentice
Yeah, if you could post it in the bug tracker it would be great.

Also as an update, I noticed that in matches with around 10 people in them the game runs fine, and in 32 player servers the framerate caps at around 15 fps instead of 11.
Message 23 of 60 (936 Views)

★ Apprentice

It is done: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Severe-framerate-drops-in-Multiplayer/m-p/7161788

I suggest dumping your hardware configurations (CPU, RAM, graphics card and windows version) there, as well as your DxDiag if you want.

Message 24 of 60 (925 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

YOU EITHER HAVE TO LOG IN OR NEED PERMISSION TO SEE THIS PAGE.

Message 25 of 60 (907 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
Message 26 of 60 (902 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Can not see this page I'm only getting this message  You either have to log in or need permission to see this page.

Message 27 of 60 (844 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Was the bug report deleted? 

Edit: DxDiag attached

Message 28 of 60 (828 Views)

★ Apprentice

It was marked as spam for some reason. I filed a request to be told why EA deems it appropriate to mark a report about a game-breaking bug as spam. I mean, it could be a driver problem, but that is not up to the customer to determine but to EA and Nvidia. That does not justify removal without notification. Bug reports are for the developers and nobody else. This whole thing seems very dubious.

Message 29 of 60 (795 Views)

Hero

I don't know what happened with your bug report but I'm poking around a bit and will see what turns up. In the meantime, I just finished this post:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-To-Write-amp-Get-Responses-for-Your-Technical-Issue/m...

Could I get you to link a video like described in it? Am wondering what the graphs are like when you have low fps.

carbonic signature

Message 30 of 60 (780 Views)