Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Severe battery drain For iOS??

by Hawkins-8814

Original Post

Severe battery drain For iOS??

★★★★ Newbie

With recent update, game is drawing tremendous power. I was at 75% and within 10 minutes phone shut down when I reached 10%. Even the phone said it couldn’t handle the unexpected drain and had to shutdown.  Any info???

Message 1 of 6 (232 Views)

Re: Severe battery drain For iOS??

★★★★ Newbie

Phone crashes almost  immediately upon entering battles no matter the battery level. When phone reboots, battery is always at 10%. iPhone 7 running current iOS as of post. 

Message 2 of 6 (215 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Hawkins-8814 thanks for reaching out. Sorry you're facing this issue. Do you have other applications running in the background? Can you send me your Persona ID, found in Settings > About and I will look into this on our end. Please note that there has been issues regarding battery depletion on the latest iOS regardless of what app is running but let's see if we can find anything of note, specifically regarding the crashes. Thanks!

Message 3 of 6 (193 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

ID# 1003734474585.  I’ve been running this current iOS for quite a while with no battery issues. Thanks for checking into it. 

Message 4 of 6 (188 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It cant be for sure after what update its kept on consuming so much of battery, but its due to C&C I can tell you. Cos i dont use my phone for any other gaming stuff or editing any photo/video that might be the reason. Mine is Honor View 10 128Gb, my ingame accnt #XQcJGGyN

Message 5 of 6 (129 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue with mine too. I tried 3 different iOS devices and all gets drained up very quickly and the devices heats up a lot. Its been like this for past 3-4 weeks. I noticed right after an update for Rivals. I don’t get same issue with other apps, i tried multiple scenarios. I have to delete the game from my phone and use only on iPad. Even there it heats up quick. Draining in battery is something that can be managed. Heating up like this is tough. Can you please look into it ? Let me know for more details. Appreciate it. Thanks!

Message 6 of 6 (122 Views)

command-and-conquer-rivals-promo-1

Find your User ID

Your Command & Conquer: Rivals User ID helps us solve your issues in the game.

Learn how to find it

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help