Re: Severe battery drain For iOS??

by EA_Grasshopper

Original Post

Severe battery drain For iOS??

★★★ Newbie

With recent update, game is drawing tremendous power. I was at 75% and within 10 minutes phone shut down when I reached 10%. Even the phone said it couldn’t handle the unexpected drain and had to shutdown.  Any info???

Message 1 of 8 (1,089 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Phone crashes almost  immediately upon entering battles no matter the battery level. When phone reboots, battery is always at 10%. iPhone 7 running current iOS as of post. 

Message 2 of 8 (1,067 Views)
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Hawkins-8814 thanks for reaching out. Sorry you're facing this issue. Do you have other applications running in the background? Can you send me your Persona ID, found in Settings > About and I will look into this on our end. Please note that there has been issues regarding battery depletion on the latest iOS regardless of what app is running but let's see if we can find anything of note, specifically regarding the crashes. Thanks!

Message 3 of 8 (1,045 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ID# 1003734474585.  I’ve been running this current iOS for quite a while with no battery issues. Thanks for checking into it. 

Message 4 of 8 (1,040 Views)

★★ Novice

It cant be for sure after what update its kept on consuming so much of battery, but its due to C&C I can tell you. Cos i dont use my phone for any other gaming stuff or editing any photo/video that might be the reason. Mine is Honor View 10 128Gb, my ingame accnt #XQcJGGyN

Message 5 of 8 (981 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue with mine too. I tried 3 different iOS devices and all gets drained up very quickly and the devices heats up a lot. Its been like this for past 3-4 weeks. I noticed right after an update for Rivals. I don’t get same issue with other apps, i tried multiple scenarios. I have to delete the game from my phone and use only on iPad. Even there it heats up quick. Draining in battery is something that can be managed. Heating up like this is tough. Can you please look into it ? Let me know for more details. Appreciate it. Thanks!

Message 6 of 8 (974 Views)

★ Novice
@Hawkins-8814 Same thing! My iPad will be at like 50-60% starting a game and I’ll get the 10% warning in like 5 mins, and then it just shuts off like a min later, if that! I don’t even get a 5% warning like I usually do, it just shuts off and that’s when it’s plugged in charging! Have you guys found any solutions for this bc it’s pointless to play when you can even finish a match! Check your battery usage out! I played call of duty mobile for 4 hours, and I played apex mobile for 4 hours and it’s crazy how much battery apex drains! Cod mobile used 9% and apex used 90% that’s just absurd
Message 7 of 8 (585 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Grasshopper I understand what you’re saying but no, I don’t know about him but I haven’t had any problems with battery depletion using any apps, except apex! I wanted to see if it would compare to call of duty mobile, so I used both games for 4 hours(charging my iPad between the 4 hours so it was a full battery when I started playing both games! And it’s crazy how much battery Alex is using! Apex legends(4hrs1min) used 90%, where call of duty mobile(4hrs22mins) only used 9%! That’s crazy! I have my iPad plugged in charging but it still drains it so fast, I can’t even finish a game! Is there anything I can do to help this??
Message 8 of 8 (578 Views)