Sever Lost

by sharris1330

Original Post

Highlighted

Sever Lost

★★ Novice

image.pngI keep getting Kicked out and its say the sever was Lost and it does it All The Time

Message 1 of 5 (452 Views)

Re: Sever Lost

@sharris1330 

Is there any lag before the disconnect ?

Try removing and re-adding the exceptions for launcher.exe and swtor.exe to the antivirus and firewall and cant hurt to reboot the router/modem

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 5 (437 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes there is a Lag before the disconnect, and then it goes to the screen as shown above 

Message 3 of 5 (421 Views)

@sharris1330 

It would be worth grabbing www.pingplotter.com and set it to graph to say www.google.com while the game is running, see if there is a significant change in the graphing when the disconnect occurs.

that graph can be saved as a jpg and inserted into a post here too.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 4 of 5 (410 Views)

★ Novice

I started playing again a month ago, and for the first couple weeks, I sometimes got disconnected, usually to a blank server list. Happened randomly, could be 30 minutes, could be 2 hours, but didn't happen everyday. Past 2 weeks I didn't have the problem, but it just happened today. I tried Ping Plotter before, didn't notice any unusual spikes in the graph when the disconnects happened. I tried re-entering the exe's into firewall and AV, and checked the port-forwarding in my router. The frequency doesn't make the game unplayable for me, so I just live with it.

Message 5 of 5 (341 Views)