Re: Servers not online

by LEOvsMAO

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Servers not online

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

HI

update 5.10 went well; launcher works but then servers offline. Please  put online

I have a subscription and paid to play.

Revolve this issue please

Message 1 of 16 (609 Views)

Accepted Solution

Betreff: Servers not online

★★★★★ Expert

The servers are now online!

All servers are now online! Thank you all for your patience today. Let us know if you run into anything odd.

-eric

View in thread

Message 3 of 16 (568 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hey @thrustfall

They have a problem with the update. Look here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9675445

Message 2 of 16 (596 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The servers are now online!

All servers are now online! Thank you all for your patience today. Let us know if you run into anything odd.

-eric

Message 3 of 16 (569 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dear Eic

Thanks for the notification

Great that it's online, the joy of playing SWOTR can again start

Bye

ilse

Message 4 of 16 (555 Views)

★ Apprentice

I cant even get passed server selection keep getting network issues

Message 5 of 16 (529 Views)

Hero

@merlock3497

Are you getting any specific error messages?  Can you attach a screenshot of what you are seeing or provide more info as to what is happening?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 6 of 16 (515 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello, I have the same problem. I paid a subscription to support the game and devs, but I can't play. The second day that I launch SWTOR and I see a message that all servers are offline and I can't use In-game tickets support to, it just never loaded. I even unlock all port that may be needed for SWTOR. Can you please tell me when servers will go online? Let us play the last decent SW game. I hope the game doesn't die.

Message 7 of 16 (503 Views)

★ Apprentice

Sorry cant send screenshot but its saying connection error if problem persists pls contact customer service and doesn't matter what server it is either it does thay

Message 8 of 16 (500 Views)

Hero

@LEOvsMAO @merlock3497

I verified servers are online by going to the server status page here.  If they are not showing online for you I would first try the steps here.  I would also add swtor.exe and launcher.exe to your anti-virus and firewall safe lists.

If you are using one of the below anti-viruses, you will need to make the following changes:

ESET - disable "protocol filtering"
Kaperskey - disable "scan secure/encrypted connections"
Norton (Firewall) - set exceptions to "Allow" not "Auto"
AVG - Disable "Link Surf Scanner Shield".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 9 of 16 (486 Views)

★ Apprentice

if uninstalling and reinstalling removing bitraider  rebooting modem or computer doesn't solve the issue then how will ur suggestions help specially being up till 5 am trying and failing to get in issue isn't me its them someone needs to drill them to correct the issue when more than 0ne person cant get in

Message 10 of 16 (476 Views)