Servers lagging

by VissArtTV

Original Post

Re: Major Server Rubber Banding/Lag

★★ Novice
Oh sorry you are right I am really sorry for my anger.
Message 191 of 229 (942 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Got sick of the lag and rubber banding so I downloaded Battlefield 1 played it and had a few glitches with the rendering of the menu buttons but the network play was pretty smooth  (on all the games I played) and yet every time I connect to a BF 2 game it's like slipping on banana  peels and fighting a grizzly bear covered with Velcro. Seriously what gives? The online multiplayer experience has been a complete wreck, it appears that some players have smooth as silk experiences hitting 40k + points while the rest of us are left crawling out of the lag muck. Have you completely messed up your prediction routines? I used the Ookla network test app you provided under support and get 9 ms pings with 300 MBps yet the game is hardly playable online but BF 1 and BF 4 play fine apart from the ever present BF4 hacks.  The single player mode plays perfectly as well with Direct X 12 disabled.  OMG ?????? 

Message 192 of 229 (924 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
The lag on ps4 galactic assault is overwhelming. Im on a 1000mbit wired fibre connection and a ps4 pro. All other games like, bf1, overwatch, gran turismo runs just fine.

I think i have a theory about the issue, servers usualy runs allot better early mornings and are broken in the evenings. It might be the servers overheating due to bad cooling. Makes sence imo. Atleast it's one piece of the puzzle. Lag is still there 24h though.

If this isn't fixed next patch i will abandon this game, and i will never pre order a EA game again even though i like it alot. Releasing half finished products and charge full price is NOT OK!
Message 193 of 229 (888 Views)

★ Apprentice

The lag is back, reboot the severs, buy more servers, get better innerwebs, just do something to fix this * once and for all.

Message 194 of 229 (865 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have 25 ping and still experience those things. So fun when u get a hero and get one shotted by a trooper..

Usualy the game freezez and not responding 2 seconds before i die.

If this isn't fixed next patch i'm gone.
Message 195 of 229 (840 Views)

★ Guide

EA please do something. It´s not fun playing the game like this. Along with the microtransaction Problem where you lost so many Players... do you like to loose the rest of us too??? Please get the game running for what we were paying you.

Message 196 of 229 (837 Views)

Lag, lag, lag......

★★ Novice
I cannot play a decent game of Star Wars Battlefront II on the PS4 without an issue with lagging. Now if this were happening with any other games i play like COD or Battlefield, then I’ll understand. But it’s not only with Star Wars. I feel I have tried everything reboot, reset, restart with the ps4 console, modem, etc. I’m at my wits end. Someone help please!!
Message 197 of 229 (1,014 Views)

Re: Lag, lag, lag......

★ Guide

lots of us have the same problem but EA are not talking ...

Message 198 of 229 (997 Views)

Re: Lag, lag, lag......

★ Novice
I also have this problem on my Xbox...
Message 199 of 229 (929 Views)

Servers lagging

★★★★ Novice
I live in Russia, but playing online very often is simply impossible because of the wild lags of the nearest servers, in particular Germany. Do you intend to make improvements in this direction in the game ???
Message 200 of 229 (797 Views)