Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Servers kicking me off in the middle of fut champs making me lose out on gold 3

by thomasglfc

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Servers kicking me off in the middle of fut champs making me lose out on gold 3

★★★ Newbie

Last weekend I was playing my final games in fut champs, I was on 13 wins with 4 games left. All 4 games I get kicked off the servers just like lots of others.to make things better can you just give me gold 3 for the issues I’m having with your servers because I know 100% I would of won atleast 1 game if not more 

Message 1 of 2 (210 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Servers kicking me off in the middle of fut champs making me lose out on gol

Community Manager

Hi there, @thomasglfc.

Unfortunately, we're not able to modify records so we can't give you the wins. However, we should go through some connection troubleshooting to see if we can find out why this is happening. First, are you on a wired or wireless connection? Also, what system are you playing on? Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (201 Views)

All Replies

Re: Servers kicking me off in the middle of fut champs making me lose out on gol

Community Manager

Hi there, @thomasglfc.

Unfortunately, we're not able to modify records so we can't give you the wins. However, we should go through some connection troubleshooting to see if we can find out why this is happening. First, are you on a wired or wireless connection? Also, what system are you playing on? Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 2 (202 Views)
Twitter Stream