Servers crashing giving ban penalty’s in ranked!!

by Z71Silverado12

Original Post

Servers crashing giving ban penalty’s in ranked!!

★★★ Newbie

The servers keep crashing and every time you get back in after 10 mins you end up with a abandonment penalty and points lossed!!! Billion dollar game that I’ve spent thousands on and this is what we get seriously respawn/EA??!! I got a paralyzed arm and it’s so hard to get what points I do get and end up stuck in platinum as it is I don’t need the game stealing points from me on top of it!!

Message 1 of 6 (379 Views)

Re: Servers crashing giving ban penalty’s in ranked!!

EA Staff

Hi there, @Z71Silverado12 

Thank you for reaching out to the community. I would recommend trying these steps to avoid such issues going forward. Connection troubleshooting (ea.com)

- Bjorn

Message 2 of 6 (364 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@Z71Silverado12This is what I came here looking for. Having the same issue all of the time. Today since logging in I’ve gotten in to 3 games. The first one was “ok” - by that I mean mostly playable but had the odd stutter here and there. Second game completely unplayable, character unable to move but could look around, ping and frames fine but just unable to move, after around 6-7 mins I was able to move but the rubberbanding was disgusting and I had to stick with that and hide around the map on my own, both squadmates already, gone just to try to get into +points (ie killing myself by jumping off the map would have lost points) so the whole thing was a complete waste of 20-25 mins. Couldn’t move without zipping backwards and sideways, doors opening and running inside inly for a couple of seconds later to be back outside the door with it unopened in some time-travelling lag nonsense. 3rd game, started off looking ok, looted a little, jumped into a trident, moved on a little then BAM, completely frozen, code:”whichever”, kicked from game, checked router - Yup, still all fine here, check back as game restarts and match abandonment penalty. Points lost, unable to play. Just like the OP I too have spent vast amounts of money on this game, (STUPID amounts of money tbh) and although that doesn’t mean our problems are any more important or more critical than those or players that haven’t maybe spent as much it would be nice to know where that money has gone? These issues have plagued Apex for a long time and right now they are worse than I ever remember (day 1 player) so how are players connections to servers getting worse if people are spending all this money?

I would happily take a whole season of new new content at all, no new game modes and legends, no extra additional cosmetics or weapons or maps and just leave it as it is at that moment in time, extending the season that is currently in play for however long while the time was taken and money and resources spent in migrating to new servers or have server services improved/upgraded to do a job they NEED to do to be able to host this game in a way that means we can actually play it.

note: I have edited my original reply as it was way too angry and negative which isn’t like me and maybe I should have waited until the rage of the server issues had subsided before I posted 😅

Message 3 of 6 (352 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Message 4 of 6 (331 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yet again EA blaming everyone for there terrible severs and then wonder why no one wants to play there games honestly it gets worser every year fix ur stuff 

Message 5 of 6 (214 Views)

Community Manager

Hi Everyone,  

This post has gotten pretty old at this point, I will be locking it to prevent necroposting.  

If you are running into further issues, please make a new post letting us know what is happening and we can provide any relevant information available.  

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 6 of 6 (193 Views)