Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Servers Reached Max Capacity?

by MarriedManJ

Original Post

Re: Servers Reached Max Capacity?

★★★★ Novice

As a game dev I understand that first day is always full of problems when it comes to online features, BUT. Forget about selling X copy + 3 friend key numbers, you have the exact number of how many people downloaded demo since we all downloading the demo from your servers. So you know exactly how many player you should expect. You should also expect % 90 of those players would spam click play the moment servers would be up. Did you guys forget to create a queue system I can believe this. That is literally online gaming 101. You online sub system team should get a better project manager I guess

Message 41 of 76 (345 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Bungie will be pissing themselves 😂. It really annoying when you pay for a code.

Message 42 of 76 (451 Views)

★★★★ Novice

GG EA

Nerly got in at the start, had a crash and now i only get server full

Message 43 of 76 (451 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I 100% agree.  I am frustrated too but unfortunately it's the nature of the beast.  I work for a software company and know that crap happens.  It sucks it happened now but I am sure EA is working to resolve the issue.  

Message 44 of 76 (444 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Has anybody connected?

This same thing happened during the Alpha, you couldn't play until the next day. Hope that's not the case today.

Message 45 of 76 (441 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I 100% with you as well.  You all didn't throw down $80 JUST for the demo.  At this point your just whining.  Give EA a chance to fix it.  

Message 46 of 76 (411 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Wasting time and money!
How can we trust you, EA? Wondering

Message 47 of 76 (410 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Chill peeps - This is from the Reddit update, that the community manager put out:

This is a list of links to comments made by BioWare employees in this thread:

We're scaling the servers to let more players in gradually to avoid crashing. We'll continue to scale until everyone is in.

Message 48 of 76 (336 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Chill peeps - This is from the Reddit update, that the community manager put out.

We're scaling the servers to let more players in gradually to avoid crashing. We'll continue to scale until everyone is in.

Message 49 of 76 (319 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Well, you can add me to the list for this issue.  this just pisses me off.  after you go through all the hassle of pre-ordering, than downloading the demo i had to contact Origin because it wasn't showing up so there was another 2 hours out of my life i won't get back.  I hope this is worth all of the trouble.  I'd have preferred they just pushed the date back until they had enough servers working.  i hate to think what's going to happen once the game goes live in full.  are they going to have server capacity then?????

Message 50 of 76 (268 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help