Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Servers Reached Max Capacity?

by MarriedManJ

Original Post

Re: Servers Reached Max Capacity?

★★★★ Novice

I think it's even more funny how I can't find anything online even saying they are having server difficulties lol I mean come on at least own your having a problem

Message 31 of 76 (367 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That’s exactly why I pre-ordered. So much for that.

Message 32 of 76 (367 Views)

★★ Novice

The server is full and those who got in, their game crashed. We need a full gear as compensation.

Message 33 of 76 (365 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Another fail. First BFV being a wreck, and now server capacity reached.

So far my Origin Access Premier has been a frustrating affair.

This is supposed to be a demo, not a beta test. When will they ever, ever get their priorities sorted out.

I knew I shouldn't have bothered putting time aside for this demo. This last year, my relationship with EA has all the classic signs of an abusive relationship; I keep getting hurt, but I keep coming back!
Message 34 of 76 (365 Views)

★★★★ Novice

"We're Sorry, but the EA servers reached max capacity.  Please try again Later."

[Enter] Okay.

*hits Enter.

"We're Sorry, but the EA servers reached max capacity.  Please try again Later."

[Enter] Okay.

*hits Enter.

[Enter] Okay.

*hits Enter.

[Enter] Okay.

*hits Enter.

[Enter] Okay.

*hits Enter.

[Enter] Okay.

*hits Enter.

[Enter] Okay.

*hits Enter.

[Enter] Okay.

*hits Enter.

[Enter] Okay.

*hits Enter.

[Enter] Okay.

*hits Enter.

[Enter] Okay.

*hits Enter.

[Enter] Okay.

*hits Enter.

[Enter] Okay.

*hits Enter.

[Enter] Okay.

*hits Enter.

[Enter] Okay.

*hits Enter.

[Enter] Okay.

*hits Enter.

[Enter] Okay.

*hits Enter.

Message 35 of 76 (44 Views)

★★★★ Novice

In 2019 after countless fails from MMO game launches etc you would think server capacity would be the least of our worries by now. EA has to do better going forward, and make it up to disappointing players so early on. What will happen on the Open Demo and launch day??? 

Message 36 of 76 (361 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So angry you could crush a grape?

Message 37 of 76 (357 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yeah im thinking if its not fixed in the next hour or so im going to be on the phone with ps getting my 80 dollars refunded! Ill just wait for the division 2 at least the alpha went off without a hitch. I was always nervous about this game because its EA anyway....
Message 38 of 76 (357 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

On reddit they (EA) stated they are working on the problem. calm down and quit complaining. You all sound like entitled little babies. Let them do their job and fix the servers before you jump to conclusions.

Message 39 of 76 (354 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

This is a God damn load of * horse * I've waited 8 months to play this game and now your going to * tease us like you didnt say * about your game you promised us you got our expectations high and our Hope's huge for this game and you took it away because your to dumb to even think that your servers would get full in a matter of seconds I've gotten in twice within the 40 minutes after trying to get in after the release and got in twice accepted the code of conduct and privacy for the game and it crashed in a God damn loading screen your nothing but a God damn joke

Message 40 of 76 (344 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help