Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Servers Reached Max Capacity?

by MarriedManJ

Original Post

Re: Servers Reached Max Capacity?

★★★★ Novice
on pc when i get past the server cap bs it tells me "error retrieving anthem live service data" so the whole thing is probably down
classic ea
Message 21 of 76 (780 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hopeless, I knew I shouldn't have pre-ordered an EA game. Let's face it if they can't get this right what hope is there for the actual game ( if you can ever play it.)

Message 22 of 76 (776 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Server Stress Test Fail.

Message 23 of 76 (769 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If it does let you in, it completely crashes - I guess all this game is is a terms of use simulator

Message 24 of 76 (751 Views)

★★★★ Novice

bring three friends they said.
oh ups, sorry folks, but server capacity is too expensive.

pls buy a "login priority Loot box" , just 29,99 bucks.

Message 25 of 76 (696 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You can't even get on the EA servers right now on normal channels.

Message 26 of 76 (673 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is stupid to say the least. I pre-ordered just for this and now I can't even get in due to servers being at full capacity. Thinking about cancelling my pre-order now...this isn't worth the hassle.

Message 27 of 76 (662 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well it IS a demo. Strictly speaking, it’s doing it’s job. It’s deminstrating what we can expect from EA. 

Message 28 of 76 (642 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think it's even more funny how I can't find anything online even saying they are having server difficulties lol I mean come on at least own your having a problem

Message 29 of 76 (547 Views)

★★★★ Novice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhgfE1-KMZQ

This is much what i think it will be like in ea server control room somewhere. just imagine how much raw compute power it takes to handle a game like this online. they want it to be huge and successful. but in doing so it can be a double edge sword for initial loads into the game. they will be in a control room somewhere trying to balance the load coming in. i imagine on a launch like for a game of this size its probably like being ddos'd.  All their protection systems are telling them they are under attack when within a few minutes conservatively 1 million+ people try log on simultaneously across all available platforms... ea is big enough to handle it though i suspect they will bring us all in 1 or 2 countries at a time over the next couple of hours. patience will be required. i know it sucks for who have put the cash down. * its 1am here ive stayed up to play and im in the same boat but seen this kinda thing before just keep trying and if you cant get in over say the next 2 hours then yeah you got every right to be pissed 

Message 30 of 76 (519 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help