Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Servers Reached Max Capacity?

by MarriedManJ

Original Post

Servers Reached Max Capacity?

★★ Novice

Is  this a joke from them? Server reached it max capacity once demo started in 5sec.
They didn't expect us joining this?

Message 1 of 76 (2,386 Views)

Re: Servers Reached Max Capacity?

★★★★ Novice

Apparently you're not one of the 500 VIP that actually get to play....me either 😂

Message 2 of 76 (2,331 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is frustrating. Hyping us all, giving a short demo, and i've launched the demo at 12'00, had an alarm for it. It crashed, servers were full, then crashed again. What kind of b***s*** is this? 

Message 3 of 76 (2,319 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm pissed as hell I paid for the VIP demo and I guarantee you all the people who got free codes already got in, this is *.

Message 4 of 76 (2,213 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

The fact that the servers were full the moment it was scheduled to launch just aggravates me.

Message 5 of 76 (2,209 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It is starting off Great so it seems, hope they put more servers online. 

Message 6 of 76 (2,204 Views)

★★★★ Novice
GG EA good exclusive demo to pre order start off on the wrong foot. Can I pay for a loot box that might get me a spot?

Call me crazy but when you sell "x" amount of pre orders and give away 3 friend codes per.... I think you should allocate capacity accordingly.
Message 7 of 76 (2,189 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Seems weird... But it might just be a slow start, as not to crash the whole system, when they open the floodgates :/ Still frustrating as hell -.-

Message 8 of 76 (2,060 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I dont beleive the servers are full I was getting this issue before the demo went live. I think servers are down and they have not actually brought them online just yet this is BS.
Message 9 of 76 (2,020 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
This is typical EA.. Only makes me wonder what's ahead, should I be asking for for a refund already?? If I pay for something I at least expect it to work as intended.. NOT hype everything up and then oops sorry guys maybe next time... What's the point in having a beta with one server knowing full well thousands of people will be logging in instantly on launch.. It's madness its infuriating.
Message 10 of 76 (1,955 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help