Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Servers Down Wednesday, Lost TOTS card opportunity

by DBpointshark10

Original Post

Servers Down Wednesday, Lost TOTS card opportunity

★★ Newbie

I have been told by customer service to reach out to this forum. 

On Wednesday night I went to play ultimate team and the servers were down. I needed two more games to acquire the TOTS Declan Rice card. I was unable to do so because the servers were down for over 4 hours. the next time I went to play the weekly objectives had changed and I lost my chance to get this TOTS card. It was made clear that customer service could not help me acquire the Declan Rice TOTS card. I told them that is fine, and that if they could give me the opportunity to get another TOTS card instead. They told me they could not and I should ask here. 

I have been a paying customer of FIFA for years. I preordered 19 back in August and have been playing all year. I have spent a lot of money in FIFA points throughout this past year. As a loyal and paying customer, my customer service experience was awful. My conversations kept going in circles, and I was even told on Friday that if they do not resolve my issue to contact them again. I did so today, and had the same conversation as I did before, almost verbatim. 

I am just wondering why FIFA is so hesitant to compensate loyal paying customers when their servers continue to crash and affect our ability to play Ultimate Team? I am extremely frustrated and disappointed. 

Message 1 of 1 (42 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help