Re: Server shutting down - Internal Error

by iamMonochromish

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

I was playing like a god, 5 kills with 1500 dmg at the start of the game, and with no teammates, was lasering people with spitfire 4x until when the I got kicked from the game and got an error, Internal server error, or something like that, I checked if my internet went down, no it was working fine, I checked if my internet was fluctuating, no it wasn't, but it was the game error, Respawn please look into this error before adding other stuff like skins, buffs, new game modes, what's the point of having them in the game when you can't even use them, btw I was playing on xb1 with no internet problem, nat type open.

Message 11 of 18 (1,151 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this issue just now, last 3 squads and it booted me from server with an error. Wtf

Message 12 of 18 (1,127 Views)

★ Pro

2 times in 2 days. The funniest part is that then it claims I "abandoned" the game and I was forgiven for it. This is just plain ridiculous, if the server crashes, at least don't treat it as a ****ing abandon.

Message 13 of 18 (1,084 Views)

★★ Guide

"we have detected ou have abandoned your last game through no fault of your own.  No penalty will be applied, but future abandons might have consequences"

what kind of vague threat is this?  Apex Legends needs to pay their AOL bill or something cause their servers  have been crashing more in the past 30 days then in the previous 4 months.

Message 14 of 18 (1,064 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've continued to receive this error a couple times a day now, post Aftermarket event. I'm unable to get back into a match, like were were able to previously. Keep in mind, all matches have been ranked. I know that crossplay is beta and I'm liking it. However, it isn't worth going back to having server side related errors and the threat of abondonment. 

Message 15 of 18 (1,045 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i keep getting it for ps4 making me wanna delete the game since i cant even llay one good match 

Message 16 of 18 (995 Views)

★★★ Novice

This just happened to me today. What the cause?

Message 17 of 18 (955 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 18 of 18 (953 Views)